T Nation

Lifting Gloves?

What about Harbinger flexfit gloves?

i dont know, what about them?

I want to know if is it a good pair of gloves.

[quote]Semyour wrote:
I want to know if is it a good pair of gloves.[/quote]

good for what?

The best pair goes by the name of “chalk”…

seriously?

You are supposed to use every glove EXCEPT those.

Newbs.

It depends, do they do them to match the colour of your purse?

seriously OP ignore these jerks

i used them for 6 weeks once but they made my legs too big to fit my jeans so i had to stop using them

not worth the money

get a pair of nice wristwraps (I paid well under $10 for elitefts ones) for wrist support, and chalk for grip
that’ll last much longer and be far more effective

i love gloves. i have been ripping up my hands for a few years hoping they will become impervious. though they are a little stronger in some areas of my hand i still prefer the mental reassurance gloves give me by having a good grip and not wincing in pain before every set of farmers walks or pull ups. my hands get rather sweaty and like gloves when i bench press. i personaly hate the texture of chalk and other powders.
the gloves i use are fox motorcycle gloves, which are popular brand. they are about twenty dollars. they are thin enough to not hinder your grip strength yet are the most durable gloves i have ever owned.
even though i wear gloves alot the calloused area of my hands contintues to receive much abuse from farmers walks

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i love gloves. i have been ripping up my hands for a few years hoping they will become impervious. though they are a little stronger in some areas of my hand i still prefer the mental reassurance gloves give me by having a good grip and not wincing in pain before every set of farmers walks or pull ups. my hands get rather sweaty and like gloves when i bench press. i personaly hate the texture of chalk and other powders.
the gloves i use are fox motorcycle gloves, which are popular brand. they are about twenty dollars. they are thin enough to not hinder your grip strength yet are the most durable gloves i have ever owned.
even though i wear gloves alot the calloused area of my hands contintues to receive much abuse from farmers walks[/quote]

you sir, are a pansy

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
seriously OP ignore these jerks

i used them for 6 weeks once but they made my legs too big to fit my jeans so i had to stop using them[/quote]

i actually lol’d Hard.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i love gloves. i have been ripping up my hands for a few years hoping they will become impervious. though they are a little stronger in some areas of my hand i still prefer the mental reassurance gloves give me by having a good grip and not wincing in pain before every set of farmers walks or pull ups. my hands get rather sweaty and like gloves when i bench press. i personaly hate the texture of chalk and other powders.
the gloves i use are fox motorcycle gloves, which are popular brand. they are about twenty dollars. they are thin enough to not hinder your grip strength yet are the most durable gloves i have ever owned.
even though i wear gloves alot the calloused area of my hands contintues to receive much abuse from farmers walks[/quote]

you sir, are a pansy[/quote]

yeah i know. but gloves feel good. i wouldnt think about unracking a bar for a bench press with just my sweaty hands. and pull ups are much easier with gloves. when i am trying to get twenty reps on pullups i dont really think about how badass it would without gloves.
i know guys here are all about masochism but i try to remove as much mental resistance as i can from exercises, such as high rep squats. i try to make it suck as less as i can so i can do it consistently

gloves are for women. i take pride in having hands that are torn to shit.


these…

I didn’t understand all the jokes, I know nothing about quality gloves, they are pretty cheap in the USA but here in my country a good pair is very expensive so it’s not a common knowledge here.
I seek to import a good pair of gloves I saw that on bodybuilding as featured I thought it might worth a try, it seems that it doesn’t.
But thanks for those who answered with patience and for those with the jokes well, at least i know it sucks that much haha.

Roy Callender used a sponge in each hand.

Just man the fuck up

I use a pair of Bell. I like the fact that the palm is suede but they provide no wrist support. I saw a pair with wrist support but the vinyl did not feel right. In Canada it seems Everlast is selling shit trying to cash in their brand name. Maybe cycling gloves might be a good option depending on what you focus on.