Lifting & Best Time for Cardio

Hi, im about to start to do some cardio. i want to do cardio 7 days a week for 30 mins, however i train for 5 days. i am wondering when is the best time to do cardio? before a workout? after a workout?

also i have Surge post workout? i think im suppose to do cardio after a workout, if thats the case should i take my PWO supps after the cardio or after the workout?

also if there are any T-Nation articles related to this topic, post em here, i couldnt find them on my first search.
goal = fatloss
if you have any more tips, let me know!

If fat loss is your goal, I would keep cardio sessions separate from weight training sessions (6-8 hours is a good rule of thumb).

If you must do cardio/weights in the same session, do your weights first, then your cardio, then take your Surge.

Also, 7 days of 30 min. is not optimal. You would be better served with 2-3 HIIT sessions a week. If you don’t know what HIIT is, use the search button from the site or use google. HIIT is superior to regular cardio for both your heart and losing fat. Good luck.

I know what HIIT is, would you say 3 sessions of hit per week for 30 minutes each is good? why cant i do more then 3