T Nation

Lifting and Great Hair...

What is it about lifting that seems to give everyone great hair? I notice there’s no frizzy hedge ‘do’s’ in the female figure cometitor section…

It must be the lifting that does it. Must be. It couldn’t possibly be anything e- why the hell am I even typing a reply? And why am I about to hit Submit even though I could just click to another thread and pretend I didn’t type all this?

I’m going to go finish my protein shake.

EDIT: I just finished it. Good stuff - 3 cups whole milk and 3 scoops strawberry Metabolic Drive and some frozen peach slices.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:
It must be the lifting that does it. Must be. It couldn’t possibly be anything e- why the hell am I even typing a reply? And why am I about to hit Submit even though I could just click to another thread and pretend I didn’t type all this?

I’m going to go finish my protein shake.

EDIT: I just finished it. Good stuff - 3 cups whole milk and 3 scoops strawberry Metabolic Drive and some frozen peach slices.[/quote]

Sounds nice mate. I like to throw in a banana and some grapes.

As far as the hair goes I have no idea. I haven’t got any.

LOL what a ridiculous assumption.

Renton, they got wigs for that.

[quote]rsg wrote:

Renton, they got wigs for that.[/quote]

Look mate, you know exactly what happened last time I put on a long blonde wig. We didn’t get out of jail for over a week. Never again.

[quote]Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:

Look mate, you know exactly what happened last time I put on a long blonde wig. We didn’t get out of jail for over a week. Never again.[/quote]

But…but…it can be different this time.

If you listened to me and tried the brunette wig, we wouldn’t of gotten into that mess in the first place.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:

Look mate, you know exactly what happened last time I put on a long blonde wig. We didn’t get out of jail for over a week. Never again.

If you listened to me and tried the brunette wig, we wouldn’t of gotten into that mess in the first place.[/quote]

I told you then and I’ll tell you again. With that tan I had there was no way I was going out in anything other than that blonde wig.

Anyhow it was your fault really for getting those doormen to try and feel me up.

Stop trolling on this thread! Back to the topic at hand!

EDIT: HAHA you’re both in England. I’m in the US and just up really late.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:

EDIT: HAHA you’re both in England. I’m in the US and just up really late.[/quote]

Sorry Nate - Our bad.

So how many peach slices did you use? What are your goals at the moment?

[quote]Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:

If you listened to me and tried the brunette wig, we wouldn’t of gotten into that mess in the first place.

I told you then and I’ll tell you again. With that tan I had there was no way I was going out in anything other than that blonde wig.

Anyhow it was your fault really for getting those doormen to try and feel me up.[/quote]

You know damn well the trouble started after you nailed the 2 women in the bathroom and their husbands found out.

I did warn them though.

[quote]rsg wrote:
If you listened to me and tried the brunette wig, we wouldn’t of gotten into that mess in the first place.[/quote]

Renton doesn’t suit the brunette look. No homo.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:

EDIT: HAHA you’re both in England. I’m in the US and just up really late.[/quote]

What’s your next uername going to be? I’m excited.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
rsg wrote:

Renton doesn’t suit the brunette look. No homo.[/quote]

You weren’t there. You don’t know.

[quote]Renton wrote:
TermInNate wrote:

Sorry Nate - Our bad.

So how many peach slices did you use? What are your goals at the moment? [/quote]

Funny you should ask - the amount of peaches I add depends on how late it is. Because more peaches = louder blender. Today I made the shake at 11:00 PM so I only added 2. But if it’s earlier I’ll go up to 4. I’m considerate like that.

How about you? How loud is your blender?

[quote]rsg wrote:
You weren’t there. You don’t know.[/quote]

(sobs)

[quote]rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:
Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:

Anyhow it was your fault really for getting those doormen to try and feel me up.

You know damn well the trouble started after you nailed the 2 women in the bathroom and their husbands found out.

I did warn them though.[/quote]

Yeah but next time warn ME - not their husbands!!!

[quote]rsg wrote:
TermInNate wrote:

What’s your next uername going to be? I’m excited.[/quote]

Here it is!

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
rsg wrote:
TermInNate wrote:

What’s your next uername going to be? I’m excited.

Here it is![/quote]

Good choice.

I use an 800 watt hand blender by Dualit. With such a powerful motor and excellent construction it’s actually very quiet.

[quote]Renton wrote:
I use an 800 watt hand blender by Dualit. With such a powerful motor and excellent construction it’s actually very quiet.[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well I got my blender for free when I opened my checking account! BEAT THAT!