Lifters Making Silly Faces

Haha, the flying drool after a set of deadlifts is something I’ve done a few times too. But hey, at least we look normal compared to divers! I just saw this pic and couldn’t resist posting it. At least I cropped out his ass.

I gotta add one of mine to the list I suppose…

Heh heh my deadlifting face is a cross between a huge smile and a grimace of pain.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Geminspector wrote:
DSmolken wrote:
“Lifting weights allows me to instantly create three extra chins!”

lol. I can relate. Don’t forget the attractive spray of spittle launched on that lat rep.

I hate looking at myself. I laughed once because I looked so retarded.

And I have spit on a mirror once when squatting.

I was spotting this guy on bench once and he ended up spitting in my face. It wasn’t like a big loogie or anything, but still. The guy was pretty embarrassed afterwards. [/quote]

I already spit on the mirror several times when overhead pressing. At least it’s a sign that you put in some effort :slight_smile:

i think the first one is hilarious.

Best post evar!

[quote]DSmolken wrote:
Another representative of my country.[/quote]

Oh my…

Just found this from the +105 kg class at the Olympics.

Dmitry Klokov of Russia makes some crazy faces

I once farted for 30+ seconds while grinding out a 1rm squat.

I think it helped. :smiley:

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:

I think it helped. :D[/quote]

Did you have a spotter behind you when you did this? (It’s funnier if you did) :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

I was spotting this guy on bench once and he ended up spitting in my face. It wasn’t like a big loogie or anything, but still. The guy was pretty embarrassed afterwards. [/quote]

Haha once I was training real hard with a mate and he got me to spot him on the bench and although I wiped the sweat of my head before, one drop of sweat came of my brow into his mouth LMAO we both started laughing and the weight nearly killed him.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

Did you have a spotter behind you when you did this? (It’s funnier if you did) :)[/quote]

Yep, except he fell over laughing at around 15 seconds.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

Did you have a spotter behind you when you did this? (It’s funnier if you did) :slight_smile:

Yep, except he fell over laughing at around 15 seconds.[/quote]

Well, can you blame him? A 30+ second fart is pretty epic in my book. If you managed that and still completed the lift, then that’s pretty awesome.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Haha once I was training real hard with a mate and he got me to spot him on the bench and although I wiped the sweat of my head before, one drop of sweat came of my brow into his mouth LMAO we both started laughing and the weight nearly killed him.

The worst is guys that put there tongue through their teeth and bite down on it while they lift. It makes them look like total spazzes, and seems like a really easy way to bite off your tongue.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
The worst is guys that put there tongue through their teeth and bite down on it while they lift. It makes them look like total spazzes, and seems like a really easy way to bite off your tongue. [/quote]

Indeed; and if you’re a woman the shadows can make it look like you’ve got a mustache.