Lifters in Washington

Any lifters in Kitsap County Washington State? Looking for a serious training partner.

Nice to see someone from Washington on T-Nation. I would be down I live in Bellevue though. Where do you train at now?

I’m down in the couve’.

Drop me a line if you ever get down here.

[quote]withEzz wrote:
Nice to see someone from Washington on T-Nation. I would be down I live in Bellevue though. Where do you train at now? [/quote]

Hey Bro! Bellevue is a little. I’m over on the other side of the pound.

[quote]combatwombat wrote:
I’m down in the couve’.

Drop me a line if you ever get down here. [/quote]

Where exactly is couve’? Are you in Gray’s Harbor?

[quote]AK47 wrote:
combatwombat wrote:
I’m down in the couve’.

[/quote]

Vancouver? Im from Federal Way.

I live in Kitsap County. I train powerlifting and strongman if you were curious.

Spokane, here, Go Zags

Oly here.

u district here, goto uw still.

[quote]Big Rob wrote:
AK47 wrote:
combatwombat wrote:
I’m down in the couve’.

Vancouver? Im from Federal Way. [/quote]

Yeah, Vancouver. Technically not really part of Washington. Were more of an annex to Portland. I would say more then half of the people here work in Portland. We get no Washington TV or Radio stations. It’s all Portland baby.

The one good thing is, I do all my shopping in Ore. no sales Tax. Work in Vancouver, no income tax. I get the best of both worlds.

Vancouver is the bastard son of Washington. And don’t you forget it.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
I live in Kitsap County. I train powerlifting and strongman if you were curious.[/quote]

Hey Gianacakos! Where do you train at? How long are you going to be in the area? I’m not the strongest but would like to hook up with someone who is interested in training together a few times a week for squat and bench.

I train at bangor naval base. I will be in the area for a long time, but my schedule (going to sea and what not) can be hectic. I would say I am “home” 7-8 months out of the year. I am not the strongest either, depending on what you consider strong of course. I may, in a few months (due to the afformentioned schedule) be interested in training with someone new. Do you compete? Where are you at lifts wise?

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
I train at bangor naval base. I will be in the area for a long time, but my schedule (going to sea and what not) can be hectic. I would say I am “home” 7-8 months out of the year. I am not the strongest either, depending on what you consider strong of course. I may, in a few months (due to the afformentioned schedule) be interested in training with someone new. Do you compete? Where are you at lifts wise?[/quote]

Hey I just PM’d you!