Lifters in Chicago!

Hello all. I’m moving to Chicago in a few weeks/days. Looking for hardcore training in the Evanston Area. I’m willing to travel if I have to. Lifting Westside style, double ply, yada yada yada. APF or IPA.
Numbers are bench: 350, squat 650, deadlift 705.
Help me out guys!!!

bench 350 dead 705? :-o your arms must come down to your ankles

www.quadsgym.com

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
bench 350 dead 705? :-o your arms must come down to your ankles[/quote]

negative. can’t get a bench shirt that fits/works. plus, i hate benching. deadlifting is much less whey.

haha man i love everything you said in yor file! except in my federation i cant use any double-ply gear at all.

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
haha man i love everything you said in yor file! except in my federation i cant use any double-ply gear at all.[/quote]

thanks. i don’t know about single ply stuff. all of my friends in the USAPL are just at a loss :slight_smile: Just kidding. hahahaha. the other day I was joking around with my APF buddy. he said “you’d be a really good USAPL lifter.” I took that to mean “You have an ok squat, crappy bench, good deadlift.”

I’ll be moving to Chicago too. Does anybody know of any gyms on the North Side?

tveddy: what part of the city are you moving to and when? a place in niles has a monolift. leaning tower ymca. its a few miles away and i don’t have a car… maybe too far to bike.

I’ll be in the town of North Chicago, right by Waukegan. I’ll be heading that way next saturday for school. How about you?

I am moving to Chicago too in about a month… However I am not looking for a hardcore gym and I don’t need weightlifting partners. I am looking for a gym with people who just like looking good. I know this sounds bad. I am a bodybuilder and I am just looking for a good gym to find some high end sluts. Let me know and price of the gym is not an issue just preferably located near or in downtown.