Lifters Corner Podcast

Just putting this out there in-case it can help someone. Aside from Iron Radio that I have done with Dr. Lonnie Lowery and Rob Fortney the past 5 years 200+ episodes which you can find on our site or itunes free. I have started a new podcast we are 10 episodes in with Jerell Barber and Jude Howe. Lifters coner its a bit less PG and a bit more laid back. Talking shit an talking shop

In episode $3 below you can catch a good talk with Dan John

You can find lifters corner on my suite free or on Itunes. We have some great content coming up with Jim Wendler, Kelly Starret, Matt Vincent and many more

I’ll definitely check this out

Huh. That’s not the profile picture I would have imagined for Phil Stevens.

Anyway, I will definitely give the new podcast a listen. I have been an Iron Radio supporter for a long time.

[quote]Alpha wrote:
I’ll definitely check this out[/quote]
WTF when did you show back up?

Hope all is well man.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Alpha wrote:

Hope all is well man. [/quote]

He’s got a new log too!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Alpha wrote:

Hope all is well man. [/quote]

He’s got a new log too![/quote]
Cool. I have been a little busy and not on here much.

Yea man, been back a few months now. Just been keeping a log and laying low. It’s nice to be around again!

Phil, just downloaded the Dan John episode. I’ll give it a listen and give you any feedback I can. Thanks so much for the work you have put in to all of this and putting it out there for free.

I have been around I have been busy as shit moving all around the country thailand, montana, Phoenix San fran and finally laid roots on a farm. Strated my own facility with my wife. Doing tons of work with mark Bell and Jim Wendler aside from the radio shows and my own gym and training.

Just keeping busy always something going on working on a new kick ass project now with Ed Coan, Jim Wendler, Dan John, Kelly Starret and a bunch of others. I am flying Donnie Thompson out here in two weeks. I go off this stupid diet in about two weeks as well and try and push my weight back up over 280lbs I have to stay ahead of Mark Bell on my raw squat and deadlift. ill never catch his bench
hahaha. So yeah been busy

Thanks Everyone for the support.

as far as the avatar thats prob been up there ten years I have no clue how to change it hahahah

Alpha!!?!

WHAT

Hahahah whats up PB Andy, I didn’t want to hijack this thread so I started up a different one titled “Die Empty” and have a log over in the log section titled “Alpha’s Work 3”. Can’t wait to catch up brother!