LIft The Damn Weight!

Sic,
They’re not making fun of the fact that Powda has changed his style…they’re making fun of the fact that he feels the need to announce it, and post it. Hence the reason for everyone else putting posts about other silly things.

X, feel free to wear whatever kind of shirt you want to wear…When doing that deed, for whatever reason I feel the need go shirtless! :slight_smile: Is that wrong?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
malonetd wrote:
No, but leaving the toilet paper on the back of the toilet and not putting on the roller is.

And make sure it is in the correct overhand position, not the shady underhand position.[/quote]

Can’t we leave little Al out of any thing? Or…well, considering the subject…
I withdraw my complaint.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Sic,
They’re not making fun of the fact that Powda has changed his style…they’re making fun of the fact that he feels the need to announce it, and post it. Hence the reason for everyone else putting posts about other silly things.

X, feel free to wear whatever kind of shirt you want to wear…When doing that deed, for whatever reason I feel the need go shirtless! :slight_smile: Is that wrong? [/quote]

Speak for yourself. I’m making fun of powda for changing, for announcing it, for naming his dog Foopa…and for his description of giving himself money shots.

KnowwhatImean,vern?
:wink:

When do we get to see the next “Beat My Caption” post? I’m looking forward to more pictures of Powda in compromising positions.

I bought my boyfriend a shirt that says “I may not be smart but I lift heavy things”. I think I’m going to go back and see if I can get one for you!

Side note: because I’m sure I’ll get bashed from you guys for it, he IS smart, buff and not conceited. Add bald to that and he’s perfect :slight_smile:

[quote]Hot AZ wrote:
I bought my boyfriend a shirt that says “I may not be smart but I lift heavy things”. I think I’m going to go back and see if I can get one for you!

Side note: because I’m sure I’ll get bashed from you guys for it, he IS smart, buff and not conceited. Add bald to that and he’s perfect :)[/quote]

Only reason to bash you for that is if you were seriously comparing him to the powdster…
:wink:

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
When do we get to see the next “Beat My Caption” post? I’m looking forward to more pictures of Powda in compromising positions.[/quote]

something maybe we should know?

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
When do we get to see the next “Beat My Caption” post? I’m looking forward to more pictures of Powda in compromising positions.[/quote]

Please don’t encourage his incessant picture taking/posting :wink:

I already have my idea for the next beat my caption contest; I need to take care of it soon. I have some pictures I could use but I don’t think a picture of me laying in bed with Foopa will be quite as funny the second time around.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
I already have my idea for the next beat my caption contest; I need to take care of it soon. I have some pictures I could use but I don’t think a picture of me laying in bed with Foopa will be quite as funny the second time around. [/quote]

Don’t forget the peanut butter >;)