Lifetime TRT - Low Testosteron

Hello everybody,

i suffer from low test, already made a blood test with my doc.
I have most side effects that come with low test.
I don’t have that much knowledge on trt, but want to give it a shot as I’m depressed, have problems sleeping at night, always tired (sometimes sleep at work), low interest with women etc.
I sleep at least 7 -9 hours at night. Eat about 160 gramms of protein and 80 -100 gramms of fat a day. I’m in calorie surplus and eat about 3000 calories a day.
Tried to up my test by having a lower bodyfat, tried 12% for some time, 10% and even down to 7%. Didnt help my test levels, gave that up and am 21% now.
My Doc. wants to put me on trt, said she wants to put me on 140mg test c every 2 weeks.
I read that that isn’t a good idea, because the half life of test c is about 8 days, so by the 2 weeks mark i don’t have any test in my body anymore. So my problem would become bigger than it is right now.

Decided to ditch that incompetent bitch and do it on my own. Been doing powerlifing for about 3 years know and am actually quite pleased with results. Did deep Squat 204 kg and DL 210kg. Bench sucks with 98kg. I don’t want to take trt for my lifting, but to get life quality. Even though I think that if I go on trt a bit more than natural levels would be nice.

I want test c only with a dose of 200mg every 7 days. Is that reasonable? I have access to pharmaceutical grade testosterone and my dealer said I would be better to up on at least 250mg and split the dose with 2 injections a week. Does that make a difference?

I am thinking about the half life of test c, that if I take 200mg of test c every week. That by next week i have still 100mg of it left in my body and if i inject 200mg more i end up with 300mg in my body. Over time my levels rise and rise and I don’t think on going off ever. Is that a problem I have to consider?

What about my joints? The synthesis of cellulose does decrease on trt and is that going to hurt my joints on my dose or do I have to cycle boldenon or deca?

This is a huge step i want to make and it is going to change my life for ever. Hopefully for the better. I want to consider this as good as possible.
Also I’m 20.

Thanks in advance

Below

[quote]newmember404 wrote:
Hello everybody,

i suffer from low test, already made a blood test with my doc.
I have most side effects that come with low test.
I don’t have that much knowledge on trt, but want to give it a shot as I’m depressed, have problems sleeping at night, always tired (sometimes sleep at work), low interest with women etc.
I sleep at least 7 -9 hours at night. Eat about 160 gramms of protein and 80 -100 gramms of fat a day. I’m in calorie surplus and eat about 3000 calories a day.
Tried to up my test by having a lower bodyfat, tried 12% for some time, 10% and even down to 7%. Didnt help my test levels, gave that up and am 21% now.
My Doc. wants to put me on trt, said she wants to put me on 140mg test c every 2 weeks.
I read that that isn’t a good idea, because the half life of test c is about 8 days, so by the 2 weeks mark i don’t have any test in my body anymore. So my problem would become bigger than it is right now.

Decided to ditch that incompetent bitch and do it on my own. Been doing powerlifing for about 3 years know and am actually quite pleased with results. Did deep Squat 204 kg and DL 210kg. Bench sucks with 98kg. I don’t want to take trt for my lifting, but to get life quality. Even though I think that if I go on trt a bit more than natural levels would be nice.

I want test c only with a dose of 200mg every 7 days. Is that reasonable? I have access to pharmaceutical grade testosterone and my dealer said I would be better to up on at least 250mg and split the dose with 2 injections a week. Does that make a difference?

I am thinking about the half life of test c, that if I take 200mg of test c every week. That by next week i have still 100mg of it left in my body and if i inject 200mg more i end up with 300mg in my body. Over time my levels rise and rise and I don’t think on going off ever. Is that a problem I have to consider?

What about my joints? The synthesis of cellulose does decrease on trt and is that going to hurt my joints on my dose or do I have to cycle boldenon or deca?

This is a huge step i want to make and it is going to change my life for ever. Hopefully for the better. I want to consider this as good as possible.
Also I’m 20.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

So you want to ignore medical advice because you are smarter than a doctor at 20 years old?

Jack it up Bro.