Life Tips & Tricks

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
If you ever get pinned by a bench press and Dad is not responding to your yells for help, try calling out for Mom. [/quote]

Or don’t use collars on BP so you can dump it. Make sure Smokey isn’t hanging out in your bedroom while you bench press without collars.

If you ever get pinned by a bench press and Dad is not responding to your yells for help, try calling out for Mom. [/quote]

Damn, I just saw that video.

[quote]Nards wrote:
When your woman gives you two suggestions, like “Do you want to go to an Italian restaurant or for sushi?” the answer she wants is the second one.[/quote]

Yes!

I’ve done this several times as a teen.

[quote]Nards wrote:
When your woman gives you two suggestions, like “Do you want to go to an Italian restaurant or for sushi?” the answer she wants is the second one.[/quote]

No.

If she asks about going out to eat youve already failed. You should be able to cook well enough that she never wants to visit a resturant.

Take her out dancing or to see some shit. Cook for her afterwards. More intimate that way.

Use the money you save buy not wasting it on an average and expensive meal to buy her something nice.

Whats the appeal of resturants anyway? I so much rather have my dining room well li with my own music and no strangers farting and staring at me while i kiss salad dressing off my girls lips…unless those strangers are paying…then theyd still have to come to my apartment.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Not trying to be a bananapeelpooper, but a nutritionist once told me you shouldn’t eat that dark thingy that is right underneath one half. If you peel the banana the classic, “human” way this is usually not an issue. (in your face, chimpanzees!)
[/quote]

That dark thingy is called the bananus.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Not trying to be a bananapeelpooper, but a nutritionist once told me you shouldn’t eat that dark thingy that is right underneath one half. If you peel the banana the classic, “human” way this is usually not an issue. (in your face, chimpanzees!)
[/quote]

That dark thingy is called the bananus.
[/quote]

Haha!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

i this is true, then you are a GENIUS

kinda related: girls like lots of little gifts more than one big one[/quote]

Depends what it is, and what the occasion is. What sort of “big one” are we talking about?[/quote]

Emily, put your bull-shit detector away, he’s not talking about penises.[/quote]

Hey! I was simply thinking I would like one big cool thing rather than several small meh things. Plus I want a new treadmill really badly and it’s on my mind this morning. Not that anyone is giving me gifts of that size, but on the other hand it’s not more expensive than diamond-y things. Not that anyone’s giving me diamond-y things, either, though.

Still. My point remains. lol

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Depends what it is, and what the occasion is. What sort of “big one” are we talking about?[/quote]

Emily, put your bull-shit detector away, he’s not talking about penises.[/quote]

Hey! I was simply thinking I would like one big cool thing rather than several small meh things. Plus I want a new treadmill really badly and it’s on my mind this morning. Not that anyone is giving me gifts of that size, but on the other hand it’s not more expensive than diamond-y things. Not that anyone’s giving me diamond-y things, either, though.

Still. My point remains. lol[/quote]

I have a treadmill made of diamond for you.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I have a treadmill made of diamond for you.[/quote]

I don’t like the cut of your jib, mister.

feign incompetence on easy shit like doing laundry, cleaning, picking up shit from the store.

then, miracuously, you are off the hook for having to do it ever again.

winning!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I have a treadmill made of diamond for you.[/quote]

I don’t like the cut of your jib, mister.[/quote]

Fine

That will be the last time i offer you any diamond training equipment.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
feign incompetence on easy shit like doing laundry, cleaning, picking up shit from the store.

winning![/quote]

Holy shit you do that too???

I used to load the dishwasher with the plates facing straight downwards so that you could barely fit anything in there. Also folding clothes like a dumbass.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

winning![/quote]

Holy shit you do that too???

I used to load the dishwasher with the plates facing straight downwards so that you could barely fit anything in there. Also folding clothes like a dumbass.[/quote]

do this…wash your familys clothes all in one load, alll colors and whites and your wifes sweaters, then throw them all in the dryer -

shit works like a charm~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

shit works like a charm~[/quote]

I prefer to date/marry women/a woman too smart to fall for that crap.

Plus, I don’t mind.

I never understood while as a single guy, men are expected to do all these things to prove they are an adult and don’t live like a slob, but once a man is married, he can disavow all household work as below him, like a child.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Plus, I don’t mind.

I never understood while as a single guy, men are expected to do all these things to prove they are an adult and don’t live like a slob, but once a man is married, he can disavow all household work as below him, like a child.

[/quote]

Depends on the set up of a relationship. My wife has been doing the stay at home mom thing for a couple years. Housework is part of her responsibility and while I help her out with it occasionally, she does the lion’s share.

If we were both working it’d be a different story. :slight_smile:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Plus, I don’t mind.

[/quote]

Methinks that Beansie is calling me a douche~

besides, since she is a stay-at-home person, it is her job to do the house shit.

wife is smart. we are having fun here, at least we were till you fucked it up.

prick~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Plus, I don’t mind.

[/quote]

X2!

Been married for 26 years and I still do my own laundry… LIKE A MAN!

Try your best to follow the rule of 3 when people or problems come your way.

1. Acknowledge the problem is a Problem.

2. Offer a solution or ultimatums

3. Follow through or Move on.

May not work for everything but it keeps you from being a chronic whimpering whinney tool.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Plus, I don’t mind.

[/quote]

Methinks that Beansie is calling me a douche~

besides, since she is a stay-at-home person, it is her job to do the house shit.

wife is smart. we are having fun here, at least we were till you fucked it up.

prick~[/quote]

Much like Lanky, if she is stay-at-home the situation is different.

Not calling you a douche, just calling that behavior douche-like.