Life Tips & Tricks

I’d love to hear and see clever or unique tricks you guys have come across that have improved something in your life, made you smile, or even say “why didn’t I think of that?”

Here’s a smart way to chop wood quickly:

An awesome way to fold a T-shirt in a few seconds, saw this video years ago, cuts time in half:

This one changed everything. Can’t believe I spent all those years spitting banana strings in anguish:

Jerk off into dirty laundry to save tissues

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Jerk off into dirty laundry to save tissues[/quote]

Jerk off into someone elses laundry to save yourself from doing a load of laundry full of semen.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:

Jerk off into someone elses laundry to save yourself from doing a load of laundry full of semen.[/quote]

genius!

I made one of these for my motorcycle, out of a folding knife:

When your woman gives you two suggestions, like “Do you want to go to an Italian restaurant or for sushi?” the answer she wants is the second one.

Not trying to be a bananapeelpooper, but a nutritionist once told me you shouldn’t eat that dark thingy that is right underneath one half. If you peel the banana the classic, “human” way this is usually not an issue. (in your face, chimpanzees!)

To keep it productive:

To learn flirting confidence, just flirt without thinking of “losing”.

Keep toilet paper behind you, in order to get a free, daily twisting workout when you grab it.

If you have to watch tv, do callesthenics or stretching. I guess jerking off counts, too. If somebody protests, just say it’s a religious duty and that you feel offended.

If you’re drinking too little, start and end your day with a big glass of water.

Identify and unlearn really bad habits in life as quickly as possible (smoking, praying, using escalators, cursing etc etc)

Man up and eat an apple whole. Less garbage and way healthier, too.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:

Jerk off into someone elses laundry to save yourself from doing a load of laundry full of semen.[/quote]

Hahahaha,ahhhhhhh…hahahahahaahahahaahah…cough…cough…hahahaAaaaaahahahahaha

Gold!

Get about 3 cheap bookbags or any tough small canvas bag at the army navy store and fill it up with first aid items you know you have used in the past. Also throw stuff you never used but think you may need some day. Then put one upstairs and one downstairs and one in your car.

Example:

[quote]demonthrall wrote:
An awesome way to fold a T-shirt in a few seconds, saw this video years ago, cuts time in half:

[/quote]

This blew my mind.

[quote]Nards wrote:
When your woman gives you two suggestions, like “Do you want to go to an Italian restaurant or for sushi?” the answer she wants is the second one.[/quote]

i this is true, then you are a GENIUS

kinda related: girls like lots of little gifts more than one big one

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
When your woman gives you two suggestions, like “Do you want to go to an Italian restaurant or for sushi?” the answer she wants is the second one.[/quote]

kinda related: girls like lots of little gifts more than one big one[/quote]

Depends what it is, and what the occasion is. What sort of “big one” are we talking about?

Watch out where the huskies go.

Explain over and over to new submissives that you are only training them.

If you dont after they “graduate” and you cut them loose theyll never stop kneeling at your doorstep pawing at your screen amdasking to be fed…

It sucks having grown people talking in “kitten” voice and crawling after you as you run to your car every morning

It sucks in a funny way.

But if you forget to tell them youre not theyre master and only a trainer…when they show up throw hot water on them…cold if its winter

Theyll scurry along then

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

kinda related: girls like lots of little gifts more than one big one[/quote]

Depends what it is, and what the occasion is. What sort of “big one” are we talking about?[/quote]

Emily, put your bull-shit detector away, he’s not talking about penises.

Dont accumulate so much crap that you can’t park in your garage.

If you ever get pinned by a bench press and Dad is not responding to your yells for help, try calling out for Mom.