Life time Goals

The same as every other night, Pinky: try to take over the world!!!

Training goals, I want to be able to do a back flip, splits and weigh 260lbs at 9-10% BF. Life in general…I want to be President of the United States.

To ride many more miles in the mountains. Hunt and kill quite a few more nice bull elk. To ski like the wind when I’m 50+ years old. Age slowly and gracefully with my wife beside me. To dance at my daughter’s wedding and to hold her babies. I’d be happy with 8-10% BF, I’m at 11 or 12 now. I might bench 300 someday, I’m pretty close but it’s not a big deal. I’d like to have enough stories of cool shit I’ve done so that my grandkids don’t get bored hearing the same stories 20 times.

Be rich enough by the age of 25 to be able to ski all year. Oh, and perhaps I’ll also become the leader of my country and solve the Arab problem once and for all. If I can give up skiing, that is.

Try to take over the world…ha ha ha!! Now thats funny!

to have a buncha kids and see em happily running around to and fro their whole lives.

I had a friend with the same dream as yours. We were in ROTC together, both worked for the National Ski Patrol in Utah. He saved every cent he had, after five years of active duty, he return to Utah were he bought a large farm house near Park City. Converted it to a several apartments. He lived in a small apartment and rented to rest out during the ski season, this paid for the place. He slowly build other dwellings on the property or sold off the land he did not want. At night he trended bar in a very upscale private club (he now owns one) and all day long he skis.
His dreams came dream and so can yours.
Best of luck.

Laugh lots, feel look and be healthy, accept my imperfections, grow old with my wife, be a friend to my children, be proud (but not prideful), have enough money to pay the bills and a bit more (I don’t have to be rich), shoot my age at golf, continue to be the guy doing those wierd workouts.

My goal??? To one day have a body like the girl on the cover of the January 2001 issue of Muscle and Fitness. It’ll happen…

To win a gold medial in judo in the Olympics, next Olympics you will see me compete. Finish school with dual Ph.D. in Chemistry and Exercise Physiology. I will be an Olympic strength coach and mag writer. Drax I have succeeded in puling 223 pounds with IM’s Rolling Thunder handle. I also finally closed a number 3 captains of crush gripper now working on closing a number #4.

Supreme Ruler of the Universe.

Die young as late as possible. But that crush a skull with one hand thing sounds cool, too.

New life time goal that is dependant on if kittie achieves her goal. :wink:

I want to figure out what to do with my career…

To go down in a blaze of glory. Does anybody remember Pablo Escobar? I will make him look like a school gurl. To stay down low, keep it real and I am sure to come up. Pablo held Columbia hostage and much of the Americas. Now the Russians and out to play, but very soon my friends, it will be my day.

To look good naked at 105 ! Be able to play with my great grand kids. And still turn the head of a 30 year old.
“Knowledge Gives Birth To Strength”