T Nation

Life Sucks. Stomach Virus Setback

I just turned 16 today… I have a stomach virus… everything i eat i puke it out… I lost 7 kg cause of it !!! I am so fucking disgusted i am 180 cm and was 87 kg before the illness , i was really starting to look big…and it all went to hell…at this point I’m willing to try anything to get back to the weight i was at , i am considering on doing cycles of roids even tho i don’t know shit about them… i don’t care about my health anymore…i just want to be big again…the stomach virus took away at least 5-6 months of time in the gym !

I don’t know why am i writing this in the forum…i just need to tell the world about my pain…i guess I’m an attention whore

I guess you are…a 6 month stomach virus?

Dude you are 16, you have a good 5 years of peak muscle building time, and you’re worried about 5 months of lack of progress due to unforseen circumstance?

Pfffff whatever.

Thank God test is not available over the counter. Anyway, your weight will pop right back when you start eating again. You’re just carb depleted/dehydrated. Eat normally and you’ll be fine. Happy birthday.

Yeah come on man, the weight loss is temporary. You’ll bounce back; then you can tell someone “look at me, I went from 80kg to 87kg in two weeks!” Think how good that will feel!
Happy Birthday.

I say you should juice it.

Happy birthday.

I hope you weren’t expecting to post this and not get flamed. Suck it up and eat more. That should help you get over the sickness too. I’ve seen a lot of people try and cut calories while they’re sick to keep from gaining fat while they can’t get in the gym, which is not good. They’re depriving themselves of what could help them get better faster, and they’re also sacrificing muscle in an attempt to stay lean. If you keep eating like your working out, you should keep all LBM and be in an enough of an excess to account for your sickness.

Go get your self some cevapi, pogaca, gibanica, sarma, and eat bro.

Some slivovica will help settle your stomach :wink:

This guy never does anything but complain about his life and where he lives. And from his rate my physique I would have guessed he was at least 25. WTF, he’s hairy.

I got mono and lost 10 lbs. I ate normally the following week and gained 8 back. Amazing. Must be the good 'ole 'ROOOIIIDDSSS (said in the most raging voice possible) and my super elite Arnie level genetics.

[quote]rsg wrote:

Dude you are 16, you have a good 5 years of peak muscle building time, and you’re worried about 5 months of lack of progress due to unforseen circumstance?

Pfffff whatever.[/quote]

How bout 15 or 20 years.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
rsg wrote:

Pfffff whatever.

How bout 15 or 20 years.[/quote]

Yeah, I meant as in peak test levels around teenage-hood, but I see your point.