T Nation

Life Span of Gear

I somehow have stockpiled enough Test E, Dbol, and Nolva to run 2 full 16 week cycles. My question though is will the gear for the second cycle still be good to use after the time it takes to be on 16 weeks and then off for atleast 8 weeks… or am I better off doing something else with the other cycle.

it’ll be fine

Thank you

de nada

Hi,I get my gear from the pharmacy and the vile has an expiry date,it’s usually 2-year’s from date of purchase.It’s vacuum sealed? IT 's probably good for a long time.Just phone a pharmacy and ask? john

2-3 years after manufacturing date. I’ve seen a lot of people use gear well beyond the expiration date without incident and it seemed to still be 100% potent.

Shouldn’t you be off for 16 weeks? If you run a 16 week cycle, you should be off for 16 weeks, yes? Otherwise you’re putting your hormonal system at risk…?

You’re putting your hormonal system at risk the minute you touch gear anyway.

I agree that usually you should be off for as long as you were on but, I just didn’t know how long it would be good for. But considering its good for 2 years ill definetly be waiting atleast the 16 weeks before starting again.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I somehow have stockpiled enough Test E, Dbol, and Nolva to run 2 full 16 week cycles. My question though is will the gear for the second cycle still be good to use after the time it takes to be on 16 weeks and then off for atleast 8 weeks… or am I better off doing something else with the other cycle.[/quote]

This article is pretty interesting, and while it does not specifically indicate AAS, they are still drugs.

[quote]SonoraStorm wrote:
Shouldn’t you be off for 16 weeks? If you run a 16 week cycle, you should be off for 16 weeks, yes? Otherwise you’re putting your hormonal system at risk…?[/quote]

Time off = time on + PCT in my opinion.