Life - Lessons and Advice

[quote]Kailash wrote:
There was a thread a while back where some kid was asking how he can get over his spinelessness and lack of self-confidence.

How can you be assertive when you don’t know what you want?
How can you be confident when you don’t know who you are?

Sincerity. Stop comparing yourself to others and simply be yourself, unashamedly.

Confidence and assertiveness will both follow sincerity.
People respect sincerity as well, because with it, you respect your true nature.[/quote]

Sincerity - if you can fake it, you’ve got it made.

[quote]NealRaymond2 wrote:
5) Try everything with ketchup at least once.
[/quote]

Ketchup is nasty IMO.

Seriously:

“If you don’t lie, you don’t have to remember anything.”

“You’re born at point A, you die at point B. Kick maximum ass in the middle” - Ted Nugent

Don’t take advice from strangers on the internet.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Don’t take advice from strangers on the internet.[/quote]

Damn beat me to it, Was going to advise not to take life advice off a bunch of meatheads on the internet.

Really, I think life advice is a bunch of bullshit. I think everyone is going to experience things just how they should. If you were meant to suffer through hardship and be angry and unhappy all the time, I think you’re stuck wiith it untill your experiences with it are complete. I’m just lucky I guess that I happen to be experiencing a happy, fulfilled, fearless existance. Damn I’m good.

V

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Don’t take advice from strangers on the internet.[/quote]

If I take this advice, I will have not taken it.

Ouch! I just sprained my frontal lobe!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What a Ride!”

Don’t marry a woman you love, marry a woman who loves YOU.