Life is Good

Kids are healthy and happy. Wife hasn’t kicked me out (yet). Start my new job Tuesday, which will give me a big pay bump and a path to seriously awesome things in the future. Going to buy a car in the morning.

…and that new Taylor Swift song is catchy as fuck.

I think I’m starting to see a pattern here: Big cigar >> go far >> driving in a real fast car.

Big smile!

The Tigers, who won just 3 of their first 13 games this season, (and were crap!) have now won 9 straight games and have managed to get into the playoffs! Even better the last round saw 5 teams in contention for the final slot. We had to beat the League leaders and did! We hung on to win by 3 points! I danced a jig, sang the club theme song and have been grinning like an idiot for the entire weekend.

Yeah life is good.

And for the video of the final two minutes.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Drinking Booker’s bourbon on my deck after horseback riding in the mountains this 66 degree sunny afternoon with a beautiful, sex-hungry woman and my two dogs and fucking the beautiful, sex-hungry woman’s brains out on a sheepskin rug and you wanna ask me if life’s good?

Really?[/quote]

Sweet! That’s a great day!

[quote]Young33 wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
New job

New home

New girl

Physique’s the best it’s ever been

Joined a new band and we totally fucking rock

Anyone else got anything they’re happy about?[/quote]

What instrument and sort of music do you play? I play drums been playing since I was 13 mainly death metal and hardcore but I enjoy playing anything fast
[/quote]

I’m the same. Even though I don’t really like avenged 7 fold, I always though the revs stuff was fun to play. I always loved playing slayer too. And one of the main reasons I love technical death metal just the ridiculous drum parts(and guitar and bass as well for that matter), I guess the whole other level of skill in any of the instruments haha.

I’m am very happy, because I just started nursing school this past week!
[/quote]

Yeah man blast beats are awesome hell good cardio lol. I started with thrash like slayer, overkill, S.O.D and most of the old thrash metal

I’m on the last couple days of a week long drive roughly following the Lewis and Clark expedition’s route. I detoured around Soiux City to see the Badlands, Black Hills, Devils Tower, Bighorn forest and Yellowstone, and then I’ll be rejoining around the Lolo pass heading toward the Columbia River and then following that to the Pacific.

My girlfriend and new home await me at the other end.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
I’m on the last couple days of a week long drive roughly following the Lewis and Clark expedition’s route. I detoured around Soiux City to see the Badlands, Black Hills, Devils Tower, Bighorn forest and Yellowstone, and then I’ll be rejoining around the Lolo pass heading toward the Columbia River and then following that to the Pacific.

My girlfriend and new home await me at the other end.[/quote]

That looks awesome and something I want to do someday

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Are you moving to Oregon?

I’ve been to Portland and then to multnomah falls at the Columbia river gorge, really cool area. It would definitely be a place I would like to move to.

[quote]dchris wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
Saved 15% on my car insurance with Geico. [/quote]

lol your pic made that funnier.

Just got a new house,

New sports car.

great wife.

Work promotion.

Hit the 18" arm club this week.[/quote]

What sports car? And welcome to the club :wink:

After 23 years of raising kids, I currently have nobody but the wife and I in the house.

Still dont know how I feel about that.

Partner in a multi-million dollar Corp.

Got my weight down to 205 and keeping it there injury free and feeling better than ever.

Now only thing left is to get that master service contract with Exxon done.

Kate Upton. Naked.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]dchris wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
Saved 15% on my car insurance with Geico. [/quote]

lol your pic made that funnier.

Just got a new house,

New sports car.

great wife.

Work promotion.

Hit the 18" arm club this week.[/quote]

What sports car? And welcome to the club :wink:
[/quote]

Got a Gen Coupe Track. It was the only car I could fit in comfortably that I test drove… Well, except a Porsche, but couldn’t justify that when my wife drives a focus…

[quote]LoRez wrote:

Moving to Oregon or Washington? I love that drive. My wife is from SD and we’ve made it a couple of times. Enjoy the drive through the Gorge, lots of great places to hike/see in the area.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Drinking Booker’s bourbon on my deck after horseback riding in the mountains this 66 degree sunny afternoon with a beautiful, sex-hungry woman and my two dogs and fucking the beautiful, sex-hungry woman’s brains out on a sheepskin rug and you wanna ask me if life’s good?

Really?[/quote]

POIDH