Bulldog: Leaning out the Old Dog

Yeah…my wife went to a large college and shes afraid Dakota would get swallowed up.

WHOOO HOOO… going to walk on the hamster wheel . (notice the sarcasm?)

Squat : 180x5
225x4
270x3…:cry:
I shut it down right hip was pissed off from being a Dumb ASS last week and doing a heavy single with 500.Was not going to push it and really risking a long term injury.

Stiff leg Deads: 145x5
185x4
225 x 3
275 x2
315x1
265x10

Lunges: 3 x 10
Band Hip abductions : 3 x20

Thats all she wrote.

Bench: 135 x 5
165x4
200x3
245 x 2
280 x 1
255 x 12
255 x 7…one more rep then last week (FYI this set was preformed with only a minute rest give or take after the last one)

Pulldowns: 5 x 10
Standing OHP: (used swiss bar)did 3 working sets of 10 with 105lbs felt easy.
Curls…whatever

Probably going stick to my current template for awhile. Felt pretty good no real aches or pains during…wasnt sure how it was going to play out once I got the shoulder nice and warm it was all good.

Dakota has put back on 20 lbs since the end of wrestling season…Damn I think most of that regain went to his upper back…:open_mouth:
He was shirtless outside the other day and I took pause to take inventory of what I was seeing…( for those who dont know I Body build back in my late teens competed also so its a habit I picked up from the past).

I swear if he brought up his triceps ,calves and thicken up his chest he could do some damage in a tested BB fed in the teen division.

Not sure if this kid is legit or just trolling … not sure if I should even bother giving advice.

You have a 50/50 either way. I read one this morning where a guy said he was having soup and salad for lunch and threw in a can of tuna and it was 918 g protein…lol I need some of that soup!

Good chance it’s a troll. Damn, I need some of that soup too.

1 Like

bro i am legit, please give me ur advice

Sombody in the future could google it.

You have the knowledge!

1 Like

Sometimes the lack of knowledge just floors me on this site by some people and in six months those same people will be giving out advice as experts. Thats why I stay out of it as a rule , normally I end up regretting it when I break that rule.

1 Like

Its really good soup if you add a gram of “Test” to the soup mix… :smiley:

First things first… Im not a “Bro” and the fact I 'm more than old enough to be your father the word you need to use is “Sir” and not bro.

1 Like

My two favorite Jack asses in my life.

IM IN A Very DICK HEAD MOOD!!!

You don’t think anybody noticed?

Hmm…probably because its my natural state.

Squat : 180x5
225x4
270x3.
340x2, :weary:
DAMN IT… right hip still making me pay for my stupidity two weeks ago at least its better than it was a week ago. Still I ended up shutting it down on my “over warm up sets” Probably run to my doc next week who also does chiro and have him pop the hip. I think its just slightly jammed up. Probably mess around and work around the hip for awhile.

Stiff leg Deads: 145x5
185x4
225 x 3
275 x2
315x1
265x12… well improvement over last week starting to feel light, the hip is having zero issue on these.

Lunges: skipped
Band Hip abductions : 3 x20

well yippy…

i’m sorry sir, please give me some advice

What’s up with the sarcasm, friend? Frustrated with physical limitations or ?