Bulldog: Leaning out the Old Dog

Well biker…Ive fallen into couch potato mode before in the past and ive ended up feeling pretty crappy during that period.

Lets hope so… Kinda sucks because I was enjoying them.

Bullpup is 25-4 om the season so far

2 Likes

Does Bullpup ever think about doing MMA after wrestling ends or trying for the UFC. Fighters with wrestling backgrounds do well sometimes.

The answer is No…Hes not wanting to even wrestle in college.

Confirmed !! Dakota got the second seed in the conference tournament.

1 Like

Good reading about your son.

Shoulder status?

Shoulder is ok…been just hitting the treadmill and doing some body weight movements.Getting ready to fire it all back up in the weight room.

Oldest ended up 2nd in conference…Wrestled his last match flat with no aggression in my opinion he came into the last match more worried about losing then winning,

This Saturday it gets real with the start of the post season with sectionals coming up. He is seeded number 1 in his weight class. His school doesn’t wrestle conference opponents in their sectional.

Got some things worked out on my New PC, heres a video of my youngest son.

1 Like

That’s an awesome slam!

Coolest move I’ve ever seen him do… Hes season ended this past weekend , while his brother keeps going for another two weeks or so I hope. Youngest is now interested in lifting finally.So mow its time to beef up the little fellow.

:smiling_imp:

Might want to rethink calling him “little fellow”.

1 Like

Great to see your two boys excelling

good news on the shoulder

Good luck to Dakota.

Clarification biker, The “little fellow” is the youngest who I posted the video of all 145lbs of him. The Picture is of my oldest who is down around 170lbs down from 190lbs at the end of Football season.

:blush:
Cant complain…must be doing something wright.

I will relay it Dave… Some reason im noticing a lack of confidence on his part by what he has said to me in passing. Not sure why…Hes stronger then last year,Faster and more skilled along with his conditioning being through the roof. On top of that hes leading the school in win %.

Yep. You’re doing something right. Keep it up.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like