Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:
…might keep them around for a little longer :wink: lol
[/quote]

Let’s hope they feel the same way…lol

Shaving…ugh. I don’t even shave my face.

[quote]LittleStrick wrote:

…might keep them around for a little longer :wink: lol
[/quote]

Let’s hope they feel the same way…lol

Shaving…ugh. I don’t even shave my face.[/quote]
Well sometimes Im just happy that my wife allows me to breath…

Yes Ive been lazy and not posting my shit…

I think the mention of “banana hammock” scared a lot of people away.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
I think the mention of “banana hammock” scared a lot of people away.[/quote]
Now im glad I didnt mention Assless Chaps :slight_smile:

Squats(Buffalo Bar): Noticed a slight twinge in my back on my next to last warm up set. Played it safe and shut it down and ended up going to plan B.

plan B ended up being doing 200 kettle bell swings

• Im noticing my mid section is dropping in girth at such a rate that its having a effect on my squat form,

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Now im glad I didnt mention Assless Chaps :)[/quote]

And we thank you for that…

Squats(Buffalo Bar): Noticed a slight twinge in my back on my next to last warm up set. Played it safe and shut it down and ended up going to plan B.

• Im noticing my mid section is dropping in girth at such a rate that its having a effect on my squat form,[/quote]

Playing it safe is good. If you can call 200 KB swings “playing it safe”.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Now im glad I didnt mention Assless Chaps :)[/quote]

And we thank you for that…[/quote]
Now hold on …I might look good in them! You dont know… :slight_smile:

• Im noticing my mid section is dropping in girth at such a rate that its having a effect on my squat form,[/quote]

Playing it safe is good. If you can call 200 KB swings “playing it safe”.[/quote]
Clarification …200 total reps. Hope you didnt think I ment a 200lbs kettle bell

Playing it safe is good. If you can call 200 KB swings “playing it safe”.[/quote]
Clarification …200 total reps. Hope you didnt think I ment a 200lbs kettle bell[/quote]

Nope, I didn’t think that at all. 200 reps is a months worth of cardio for me.

Havent felt like posting much…besides havent been doing much since I developed a slight pain in my ass. Friday I have a small procedure to take care of it.

Havent felt like posting much…besides havent been doing much since I developed a slight pain in my ass. Friday I have a small procedure to take care of it.[/quote]
Hope all goes well today. Hope to see you back in action soon.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

Havent felt like posting much…besides havent been doing much since I developed a slight pain in my ass. Friday I have a small procedure to take care of it.[/quote]
Hope all goes well today. Hope to see you back in action soon.[/quote]
Well…the surgeon wants to hold off. Wants to see if the issue will clear up in a few weeks on its own.

Been awhile… haven’t had a rant on here in awhile.

( this is a old subject that bugs me and I feel like bringing it up again…)
At time it floors me how many certain people want to give out advice often on other parts of this site… Some whom probably have no business doing so. Sorta like when you see a 150 lbs guy with maybe a 200 squat advising someone how to get big and strong… Of course allot of these guys will never post a picture of themselves nor a video of their lifts. Im guessing if they did… they know most people would ignore what they had to say.

I gave up on going to other parts of this site a long time ago. As you say too much bad advice, also a lot of negativity.

I’m very happy in the O-35 where a lot of us have become friends over the years and we can sympathize with others issues which impact training such as injuries, busy with work or kids activities etc. We are all pretty supportive of each other as well, regardless of what the endeavors are.

Now if we could just keep certain guys from talking about assless chaps all would be well!

[quote]DBasler wrote:
I gave up on going to other parts of this site a long time ago. As you say too much bad advice, also a lot of negativity.

I’m very happy in the O-35 where a lot of us have become friends over the years and we can sympathize with others issues which impact training such as injuries, busy with work or kids activities etc. We are all pretty supportive of each other as well, regardless of what the endeavors are.

Now if we could just keep certain guys from talking about assless chaps all would be well![/quote]
Well you would think as long as Ive been on here I would learn that lesson…BUT OHHH NO. I have to go wondering from time to time.

Hey whats wrong with assless chaps!!??? Think I will start squatting in them and post a video :wink:

Damn im currently in a Funk… My motivation is crap. I need to start looking at competing in something. Its been a cluster fuck this year… started with my left hip getting pissed off get it a 100% then my right shoulder starts wants to get into the act. Not to mention my other issue that decided to pop up.

Damn im currently in a Funk… My motivation is crap. I need to start looking at competing in something. Its been a cluster fuck this year… started with my left hip getting pissed off get it a 100% then my right shoulder starts wants to get into the act. Not to mention my other issue that decided to pop up.[/quote]
My opinion my friend, just pick something and make yourself achieve that goal.

Drop 30 pounds
Do a Push/Pull meet
Do a full meet
Do a strongman competition
Go to the dark side where I am : )

I fall back over last 2 years on just dropping the weight to help my back and knees. I can focus on diet with my job easier than focusing on big lifts.

Good luck and you have various ways to reach me.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Damn im currently in a Funk… My motivation is crap. I need to start looking at competing in something. Its been a cluster fuck this year… started with my left hip getting pissed off get it a 100% then my right shoulder starts wants to get into the act. Not to mention my other issue that decided to pop up.[/quote]
My opinion my friend, just pick something and make yourself achieve that goal.

Drop 30 pounds
Do a Push/Pull meet
Do a full meet
Do a strongman competition
Go to the dark side where I am : )

I fall back over last 2 years on just dropping the weight to help my back and knees. I can focus on diet with my job easier than focusing on big lifts.

Good luck and you have various ways to reach me.[/quote]
Well already dropped near 30 lbs… But yeah I defiantly need to focus on something.