Thank you
 :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, young man!

[quote]LittleStrick wrote:
Happy Birthday, young man![/quote]
Young man my ass
lol

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:
After the Pups and my Session got a wild hair and had him take a picture with his I pod of me. What can I say the inner Bodybuilder came out 
LOL. As to date down 28 lbs since I started this conditioning phase. Probably push it and see if I can lean up another 20 before I focus on a hypertrophy Phase.[/quote]

Over did it calorie and carb wise yesterday
ugh food hang over. Think i developed Type 2 diabetes yesterday

After mine and the Pups Session got a wild hair and had him take a pick with his I pod of me. What can I say the inner Bodybuilder came out 
LOL. As to date down 28 lbs since I started this conditioning phase. Probably push it and see if I can lean up another 20 before I focus on a hypertrophy Phase.[/quote]

You had to post a picture just to prove me wrong didn’t you! Happy Birthday my friend.

[quote]DBasler wrote:

After mine and the Pups Session got a wild hair and had him take a pick with his I pod of me. What can I say the inner Bodybuilder came out 

You had to post a picture just to prove me wrong didn’t you! Happy Birthday my friend.
[/quote]
LOL that wasn’t my intention posting it.

Not much to report
did some rack pulls and Belgium squats and a bunch of kettle bell swings yesterday. Getting ready to go outside and do some sled drags for the hell of it for conditioning.

^^ my crew

taking a break this week.

Good looking crew.

What is the age difference between your pups?

Good looking crew.

What is the age difference between your pups?[/quote]
13 months
yeah sorta jumped back on the horse in a hurry , i know.

Good looking crew.

13 months
yeah sorta jumped back on the horse in a hurry , i know.[/quote]

Thank God your wife doesn’t waste her time on here. I’m pretty sure calling her a horse puts you in the dog house for a long time!

[quote]DBasler wrote:

Good looking crew.

13 months

Thank God your wife doesn’t waste her time on here. I’m pretty sure calling her a horse puts you in the dog house for a long time![/quote]

He’s Bulldog. He lives in the dog house!
I guess he could be relegated to the yard

[quote]DBasler wrote:

Good looking crew.

13 months

Thank God your wife doesn’t waste her time on here. I’m pretty sure calling her a horse puts you in the dog house for a long time![/quote]
yeah 
good point

[quote]DBasler wrote:

Good looking crew.

13 months

He’s Bulldog. He lives in the dog house!
I guess he could be relegated to the yard
[/quote]
For some reason I always seem to be in the dog house.

Belated happy Birthday to you. The weight loss is looking great! That’s a great family photo too so all in all looks like life is good for you. Sensing a high level of contentment from you in that moment with your kin.

[

Squat
stiff leg deads
lunges
hip abductions with bands

Knock on wood left hip felt 100%

Yes im lazy 
didnt feel like doing allot of typing

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
Belated happy Birthday to you. The weight loss is looking great! That’s a great family photo too so all in all looks like life is good for you. Sensing a high level of contentment from you in that moment with your kin.[/quote]

The lean up is going ok
 still need to tweak a few things. Who knows I might get a wild hair and revisit by youth by getting a pair of banana hammocks do some shaving and hit the stage and hit some posses. (probably not)

Yeah at the moment im pretty content with my family
might keep them around for a little longer :wink: lol