T Nation

Life and Death

Warning: Do not watch if you’re sensitive.

What exactly is it? I’m at school and youtube here is banned. I can only watch it at home during weekends.

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
What exactly is it? I’m at school and youtube here is banned. I can only watch it at home during weekends.[/quote]

Sorry buddy. You’ll have to wait.

im not going to watch this, this is depressing as hell

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
im not going to watch this, this is depressing as hell[/quote]

So you watched it.

Might as well finish it. It kinda gets better.

Touching.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
What exactly is it? I’m at school and youtube here is banned. I can only watch it at home during weekends.

Sorry buddy. You’ll have to wait.[/quote]

…Please?

[quote]TYPE2B wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
TYPE2B wrote:
What exactly is it? I’m at school and youtube here is banned. I can only watch it at home during weekends.

Sorry buddy. You’ll have to wait.

…Please?[/quote]

Can’t.


.

Sad but beautiful at the same time.

I wonder if they consummated the marriage?

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
I wonder if they consummated the marriage? [/quote]

I knew that was coming.

Life is precious. No matter how bad things look…never give up, make the most of what you’ve got. None of us are guaranteed another minute, let alone another day. Good story.

That’s a tough video to watch. Just another reminder to enjoy life while we have it. I was watching Braveheart the other day, Mel Gibson says, “We all die, its just a matter of how and why”… some true shit.

Great video, pretty inspiring, at least to me. Just because you are dying doesn’t mean you have to act like it. Looked like she had a ball in some of those pictures. I feel worse for the guy.

Fucking sad. Someone close to me is currently dying of cancer so it hits pretty close to home.

Yeahhh, that made me cry.

That was a good video but the message was several diminished b/c whoever made the video

A) used white text with white in the background so I could barely read it

B) Could not correctly write a sentence, kept leaving out words lol.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Fucking sad. Someone close to me is currently dying of cancer so it hits pretty close to home.[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear that. Good luck to them and you.

That’s really sad.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
That was a good video but the message was several diminished b/c whoever made the video

A) used white text with white in the background so I could barely read it

B) Could not correctly write a sentence, kept leaving out words lol.[/quote]

Agreed.

By the way, commenting on grammatical errors while making one yourself is pretty funny. (Severely?)