UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

@kleinhound you were right. Australia Post won’t ship any supplements to Australia from overseas - which I only just found out when my Surge arrived at the Shopmate address in the US. Lucky for me Biotest has good customer service.

2 Likes

That’s a sad discovery :pensive:

It is when you’ve bought the damn stuff :angry:

Yeah that sucks man! I remember trying to buy some plasma a while back and there just not being an option to ship to Australia

That’s the really stupid thing: no issue getting the product in according to Australia Post, they just won’t ship it because they haven’t got the license to. Now to contact Biotest and ask really nicely if they’ll be OK with getting the order back and shipping it to me direct. Unless that comes up stupidly expensive. All over fuckery courtesy of AusPost who also lost an order from Jim Wendler and haven’t owned up to that.

2 Likes

I would hate to lose anything of big Jim’s

Me too. What’s pissing me off is that beyond saying they’d follow it up I’ve heard nothing. It’s been three weeks, so I’m going to call them soon and say WTF.

1 Like

Amrap set of deads with about 340 tomorrow, pretty stoked. Back on sumos, I’m not great at repping sumos out but I would love to pull this for 20

3 Likes

I’m the opposite. Sumo is way nicer to me for reps.

1 Like

Training today kicked ass

1. Agile 8, pushups and chins
  2. Box jumps and power cleans
  3. Sumo deadlifts
    5x264
    5x308
    20x346 (PR, fast as fuck, just got tired)
    5x5x264
  4. Rows, Incline press and Ssb good mornings to finish
    Hell of a session, everything felt awesome!
6 Likes

Double bw for 20…can’t be mad. Next stop four plates for 20

2 Likes

If I were to think of the thing I am most proud of fitness wise, it wouldn’t be any lift or time for a workout. I’d have to say it would be the fact that I’ve made eating well a habit, so that it’s no longer a chore. I don’t really mind making time to cook healthy meals from scratch any more, even though sometimes I can’t be bothered, I still do it. Even making the ‘effort’ to get a large salad of some type and eat it first instead of chips if I get a burger, or on the side with a pizza. I know what my body performs best on. I feel sluggish and unauthentic with a belly full of greasy shit. I’m even slowly going off packets of chips. I still love doritos but I used to love plain potato chips but now all I can taste is the oil and trans fat and I almost immediately feel like shit. But this all comes from sticking to eating healthy for long enough that it becomes the norm. Drink more water, eat more leafy greens and coloured vegetables. Cook with colour and spices. Love your food.
God damn I sound like a hippy but it’s true.
All my food is happy and colourful these days and I love it (you can easily add meat to any of them too)

Also find a market to shop at for fruit and veg, not supermarkets if you can! The produce is soooooooooo much better and often cheaper. They’ll also usually only have seasonal stuff too so it’s not GMO or gross and flavourless!

7 Likes

Great tips man! I absolutely agree.

Peace and Love.

3 Likes

I totally agree. Eating clean is the best result of all this. I have found that the longer you eat clean, the easier it gets. I attribute this to gut bacteria. The gut bacteria secretes neurotransmitters that you interpret as “cravings”. Your gut bacteria is populated by countless different individual species that comprise your gut biome. You can starve bacteria to death by simply not feeling them. You can increase the population of certain bacteria by feeding them.

What I am trying to say is that you can kill-off the sugar-eating bugs and repopulate with broccoli-loving-bugs by not eating sugar and eating lots of broccoli. The process really takes off after 2-3 weeks. I don’t have to tell myself not to eat bad anymore… I literally have no compunction to eat anything sugary. This week I spit out a mouthful of vanilla ice cream because it was so sickenly-sweet, yet my mouth waters at the thought of broccoli. The result is that if I did eat dirty-foods, I would have a stomach-ache and feel like crap, partly because my gut biome isn’t adapted to digesting sugars anymore. I used to put down 2 liters of soda daily. I can’t even sip it without feeling sick anymore.

3 Likes

Training today
Was going to be push press but after @kd13 was kind enough to encourage me I’ve switched it back to strict press to chase that bodyweight press I’ve never hit

1. Agile 8 + pushups and chins
  2. Box jumps
  3. Paused strict press
    5x95
    5x100
    5x115
    10x5x95
  4. Curls and dips to finish accessories
  5. Assault bike 40:20 sprints. Only 10 minutes today because my Calves felt like they were gonna explode haha
1 Like

Current physique update. Definitely fuller, I’ve also just eaten a shit load of bean burritos haha
Uploading…

Uploading…

Uploading…

Screenshot_20170915-141850

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice quads.

tweet

2 Likes