UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

God damn filters just make life better haha
IMG_20170905_122010

8 Likes

Holy hell you’ve gotten lean!

3 Likes

It’s all in the filter haha

2 Likes

I very much enjoy the ‘training maximally approach’ for keeping my teeth sharp with deadlifts without trying to really Max out. Easy to recover for sure.
Here are some deads from today. All I really did was work to TM for a fast triple, then some back off Triples as well. Felt fast and nice. Then some rear delt and fly pump fluff

4 Likes

Awesome session this morning

1. Power clean + power jerk
    60%*2
    70%*2
    75%23

2. Clean grip deads w 3 second pause in power position
    85%55

3. Front squat
    Work to heavy single. New 1RM 320lb. 10lb pr

4. Conditioning
    800m run
    15 cal assault bike sprint
    25 burpees
    20 clusters w 115lb. (a cluster is a clean into a thruster)

The chipper at the end got me good. Took me until the 7th rep to start chaining the clusters together and my back was still blown up from deads and also the new front squat Max. Love that shit.

Been eating awesome this week
Big veggie fried rice
Sweet potato and curried cauliflower aloo gobi
Chickpea and broccoli burgers (hand made)
Big veggie stew on a bed of sweet potato mash
Chipotle cauliflower tacos

Eat good feel good babaaaaaaay

3 Likes

Pr lift.
Left knee slight collapse but other than that not too bad. I’ll always take an extra 5kg
Some day soon I’ll front squat double bodyweight

5 Likes

Congrats man! Ya, a tiny bit of knee cave but it went up fast.

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Appreciate it

Bastard conditioning
Rewatching this makes me pissed off I didn’t do the clusters all in one hit.

2 Likes

Accurate feels

4 Likes

Took today off and felt great! Been dragging ass a little later in the weeks for maybe the last two weeks, so going to cut back to four days and play it by ear, might be one week, might be indefinitely but probably not haha. My conditioning is in a great place and so is my diet and physique so I’ll just up the intensity with the lowered frequency.
The broccoli and chickpea handmade patties are freaking awesome. Just on their own with some haloumi and hot sauce what a fucking meal

1 Like

3 Likes

Training today

1. Agile 8 plus 50 chin ups and push ups scattered throughout

2. 10 box jumps and 30kb swings/snatches with 52lb

3. SSB

4. Kb snatches, dips and chins to finish off assistance work (50-100 of each in total)

Felt refreshed after a weekend off! Also felt great to do some rep PRs too on Ssb seeing as I haven’t really pushed these before.
I’ll be running the hard gainers program for a bit and I’ll do some light conditioning on off days if I feel like it, but most of my conditioning will be maintenance and done by spreading my assistance through the warm up and main sets. Really enjoyed it today and felt efficient

3 Likes

5x210
5x242
10x275
20x210
Rather.
I wish it was 2070 haha

Are you eating green pumace now?

Nah man that’s just the broccoli and chickpea burgers before they’re flattened into patties

1 Like

Training today

1. Agile 8 with chins and pushing
  2. Med ball throws/slams
  3. Bench (close grip)
    5x145
    5x165
    5x5x187
    Superset with kb rows (about 60)
  4. Conditioning
    40 second cruise, 20 second standing sprints on assault bike for 15 minute. This blew my legs and lungs up. Good times
2 Likes

Also morning Smoothie was
Hemp seeds, flax seeds, buckwheat, banana, blueberry, spinach and oat milk
Hectic

2 Likes

Holy shit my Calves are sore after yesterday’s assault bike. I know the gurus say that soreness isn’t an indicator of a good workout but those stand up sprints felt like I was pumping concrete into my baby cows

2 Likes

Also did 40 minutes of yoga this morning for active recovery and it was just wonderful