2. Weighted Dips 4 sets Max reps with 12.5kg
  3. Seated row and face pull superset 4 sets
  4. Db shoulder Shocker 2.0 2 sets
  5. Pinwheel curls 4 set of 10
1 Like
  1. Box Squats
    Top two sets of 200kg x2, then an ego lift of 220kg x1 RPE 12
  2. Bulgarian split RDL with 20kg dbs. 3x10
    This lit my glutes and low back up like crazy trying to stabilise. Now a love/hate exercise.
  3. Back extension 3x12
  4. Russian twists 3x20
  5. Calves
4 Likes
  1. Incline DB press, 3 sets Max reps
  2. Superset, machine pull down and seated db Cleans
  3. Bus driver combo 3x7s with db fly to fail
  4. Superset, db shrugs and db zottman curls, 3x10 with holds and 3x8 slow neg
  5. Conditioning that I snuck in. 3 rounds
    30 squat, 20 pushups, 10 chin ups, 5 burpees
    Minimal rest
  1. Seated box jumps 8x2 I love these for feeling explosive
  2. Box Squats 5x2 with 110
  3. Bodyweight squat challenge, 80kg for 28 reps
  4. Back extension 4x8 with 40kg
  5. Pallof press 3 sets
  6. Forward and backwards farmers walks
  7. DT for two rounds with 60kg to finish
1 Like

Forgot to log yesterday, not the best day but not the worst, equalled my current 5RM on bench. I’m leaner than I was last time I weighed this much but my bench is worse. Tbh I put a lot more effort into it in the past, so after getting jacked and sexy I might focus on bench, squat, deads again. Simple it down, and get strong.
My squats on the other hand…
Today I hit 200KG for 3
Box squat and wrapped in some El cheapo 2M wraps. I fucking love them, I can really sit back into them, pretty sure I don’t need the box, but I like it so I do it. I have no aspirations to enter a PL meet, and it is definitely improving my strength and explosiveness.
Box skwat crew 4 life

2 Likes

What’s this??

Same set up as a rear foot elevated Bulgarian split squat, except you do an RDL on one leg instead. It’s a bastard

Not dead. Highlights this week include squats in sleeves 162.5kg for 9
And a stupid conditioning drill of running 400s with 50 air squats in between and no rest. Joy

2 Likes

Glad you are still around

Yep, stupid sounds like a good word for this.
I really need to sprinkle in some conditioning…this is only the 50th time I’ve stated that.

2 Likes

Aight so update. I completed the Strong Bastard 911 program, and it was fun. I enjoyed that it kept the ws4sb principles and then rotated the repetition work with eccentric focus, high rep focus and dynamic focus every three weeks. Helped with my training ADD. Definitely got stronger in a lot of different exercises and all the isolateral work has helped my squat without really squatting much.
I always like a free form period after a set program, so I’ll be squatting, benching, deadlifting, pressing and cleaning and then just doing things I feel like afterwards. Pretty simple 531 FSL. In and out type work that I enjoy. High training density I guess

1 Like

Deads
3x 130
3x 150
3x 167.5 (10 actual)
3x 130 (8 actual)

Core x3
Back extension, ab wheel, side bends

Conditioning
Fran, 21-15-9 thrusters and chins
4:00 PR. Fuck this wod.

5 Likes

Far out that’s impressive

1 Like

Thanks man, it’s definitely a workout geared to my strengths

1 Like

I believe that is an all time Deadlift rep PR. I think I’ve maybe hit 160 for 12 reps, I’d have to check. Either way I’m sore.

Edit.
Kumbucha, sourkrout, chic peas and pre workout will clear your insides the fuck out

4 Likes

Only had them to squat today
5x 135
3x 152.5
1x 172.5 (5 actual)
5x 135 (12 actual)

2 Likes

*time. Only had time.

1 Like

Not a chance for this guy. I need to practice the CrossFit pull up to hit those numbers. I might try Grace tomorrow…or I’ll just do what one of the affiliates post.

1 Like

Heavy Fran would be a good alt for you