UnKillable Kleinhound 2: This time he's more unkillable-er

What level of flatulence are you experiencing /10?

When we went a month with no (limited) meat products and supplemented with bean, rice, lentils and the like for a month…I was not a pleasure to be around.

EDIT:
Oh and congrats on the sub 6min/mile, that’s some impressive running.

1 Like

I’ve seen you around the forums but just found your log. I think you’ll find any training they can throw at you to be quite easy with a sub 6 minute mile under your belt.

Our SWAT tryout is referred to as Hell Day. I’ve heard it’s a series of physical and mental challenges designed to just flat out wear you down. I know at least one part of it consists of being dropped off in the country and being given a certain amount of time to run back to the range.

That’s the stuff that’d kill me.

2 Likes

Honestly less than i did when i didn’t eat them. I eat a lot of kimchi and sourkrout, apple cider vinegar and kombucha so i think my gut bacteria is really good. I probably don’t eat as much of them as you’d think too, i really don’t think about how much protein I’m getting at all anymore…i know that seems counter intuitive, but it’s working so far

1 Like

Thanks brother i appreciate it! And thanks too for the feedback and insight

Wednesday

1. KB circuit
    3 reps double clean
    2 reps double swing
    1 rep squat and press
    repeat 5 times no rest = 1 round.
    4 rounds with about a minute rest in between

2. 5-4-3-2-1 reps of 1/2 Turkish get ups per side, no rest

3. 21-15-9
    24kg KB swings
    push ups
    chin ups

4. calf brutality

5. some extra rear delt work on the incline bench

1 Like

Food today
Shake: hemp and flax seeds, buckwheat, blueberries and oat milk
Lunch: black bean chili con carne (delish I’ll put up the recipe)
Dinner: felafel and hummus with a spicy as fuck thai salad. So fucking good. The chefs at work are great to me. Heaps of mint and leafy greens and sesame seeds and chili and apple and onion. Oh man it was a great salad…that’s such a weird sentence but it really was an awesome salad.
Snacked on some fruit and some pepitas and seeds.
Had some major chip cravings until the felafel, but man im full now

2 Likes

Okay here is the Recipe for Sweet Potato Aloo Gobi which is freaking amazing (just add beef or chicken and you’re set, ya big ol’ carnivors)

Curried Cauliflower (soaks up the sauce with or instead of rice)
One Head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
2 Tablespoons of olive/avocado/coconut oil
1/4 tablespoon of salt

Sweet Potato Aloo Gobi
1 Tablespoon of oil (as above)
2 diced Shallots (not spring onions)
3 tablespoons of minced fresh ginger
6 cloves of minced garlic
4 tablespoons of red curry paste
2 medium sweet potatos cut into pieces (I like big chunks as there’s no meat but up to you)
1 tablespoon of curry powder
1 800g can of diced tomatos (28 ounce for you weirdos)
1 400ml can of coconut milk (14 ounces yankee doodles)
lemon juice to taste

Step 1. Preheat over to 200 celcius (400ish farrenheit)
toss cauliflower, oil, salt and curry powder and cook in over for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
WHILE THAT IS COOKING
Step 2. Heat oil in a large pot and fry shallots, ginger and garlic for 1-2 minutes
Step 3. Add curry paste and cook a further 1 minute
step 4. Add sweet potato and coat with mixture, cooking for 2 minutes
Step 5. Add curry powder, coconut milk and tomatoes and bring to a low boil, simmering covered for 15-20 minutes or until Sweet Potato is tender
Step 6. Remove lid and take off of heat to let the sauce thicken, and add the lemon juice
Stpe 7. Serve on bed of curried cauliflower, or cauli rice or rice, or rice and curried cauliflower, with or without naan…or however the fuck you want it.
This plus a nice garden salad has a SHIT LOAD of vegetables and nutrients.
you’ve got tomato, sweet potato, cauliflower, salad (carrot, lettuce, spinach, beetroot) and then if you add a good quality meat (if you want, just brown that off after the garlic etc.) you’ve 4 or so serves of delicious, homemade curry that tastes, smells and makes you feel amazing.
You’re welcome, pay me.

4 Likes

Or 1 if you’re a fat fuck like me ahaha

2 Likes

Well even if you eat it all, you’ve eaten two sweet potatoes, some tomato and a cauliflower so i think you’ll be alright haha

1 Like

20171207_123322
Feel like all the higher rep pressing/tricep work is paying off

5 Likes

Training

1. Incline bb 3x max reps with 60kg 18/14/8 reps
    2a. Lat pullover
    2b. Face pulls
  2. Shoulder shocker
    4a. Db shrug 3 sec hold
    4b. Lying floor db tricep extn
  3. Conditioning
    3 rounds 10 reps goblet squat, swing, curl and press, jump squat
  4. Calves

I agree man, arm is looking massive!

2 Likes

Coming from hercules himself, that is a compliment

3 Likes

Training

1. 3rm box squat raw. 175kg PR
  2. Single leg press 3x12
  3. Kb rdl 3x15
  4. Ab circuit
  5. Calves
  6. Low impact conditioning 10 min max stair climb

Good day, real happy with the box squats. Definitely over 180 for a triple when i slap the belt on

Lunch is more curry and a salad plus black coffee
Probably have some chili too haha.
I wont be counting calories just eating good whole foods until I’m comfortably full, and trying not to eat past 9pm. If i ear after 9 its usually snacks and shit so it’s a good mental trick for me to not eat anythinf after 9pm instead of saying no junk food which almost always makes me want it more haha.
Also started sleeping with an eye mask on again. Very noticeable difference in sleep quality. Much deeper and quicker to fall alseep.

1 Like

I found an 8 week bodybuilding push-pull split (6 days/week) program that I got free from some Isatori stuff…considering running this for the first 8 weeks of the challenge, almost as a Mini Challenge of it’s own I guess. Then switch back to WS4SB because for me, it’s the easiest to follow and I enjoy it, but it might be cool to get a pump on for 8 weeks haha

1 Like

yeah Fuck it, why not.
It has slots for starting weight, bf% (roughly) and measurements of key areas which I’ve never really tracked so That’ll be cool. I’ll sneak in some conditioning a couple times a week, probably just walks or light KB stuff, nothing to take away from what the program is. Volume looks off its head though haha. So I’ve got about 22 days to get Strong/Jacked/Athletic before I try to build an aesthetic frame

3 Likes

It struck me that it’s almost 8 weeks exactly until the weekend of my birthday, so I’m starting the 8 week challenge program as of tomorrow morning. Let’s do this.

2 Likes

Training Montage engage

2 Likes

W1D1 Heavy Push

1. Bench Press, 4x6 @ 85kg
  2. Incline DB Press, 4x8 @ 25kg
  3. Pec Deck, 4x8 @ 45kg
  4. Barbell OHP, 4x6 @ 45kg
  5. Dip Machine, 4x8 @ 80kg
  6. DB Front Raise, 4x8 @ 15kg
  7. DB Lateral Raise, 4x8 @ 12.5kg
  8. Skull Crushers, 4x8 @ 40kg
  9. Tricep Pusdowns, 4x8 @ 35kg

Lots of volume but I moved quickly through it. The program is pretty linear, with added weight every odd week, and encouraged added volume on in between weeks. So set the weight, repeat and do more reps or sets, then the week after set a higher weight. Should be simple enough so I based a lot of my starting weights on what I felt I could add to. I got a good pump even though this was the ‘heavy’ day. I haven’t used straight weight for sets in a while so that was probably good for me, especially on OHP and Bench.

1 Like