I already did a lot research on this issue. Since my case is a little bit different I am kindly asking you for help.
After seen my blood count the doctor said it will heal over time. Nothing was prescribed.
Long story short
- Age 28
- Over 3 years of Testo-E 300mg/e5d; Last half year with Tren-E 150mg/e5d
- Loss of libido/erections after I got testo fakes, 3 months without Testo: Cold break up of cycle
- After switching to real testo again and some shots of HCG libido got better again, but never as good as it was before
- When taking tren libido steadily declined again
- Low libido made me break up the cycle eventually
- Followed by 6 weeks PCT with Clomid/Tamoxifen (usual doses)
- Now over 3 month gone after last PCT pill: Libido still gone, hard to archive/keep erections - Viagra/Cialis doesn’t really help
This is the blood count in the last week of my cycle when I was still On but nevertheless I already had no libido. Due to high estrogen I believe?
17-beta-Estradiol (E2) 106 (10-40) ng/l
Prolaktin 145 (60-390) mlU/I
Testosterone Total bigger than 15.00 (2.80-8.80) ug/l
Testosterone bio available bigger than 12.74 (1.4-4.3) ug/l
SHBG 12 (10-40) nmol/l
DHEA-S 4930 (1600-4490) ug/l
This is my blood count 2,5 weeks after PCT. It seems my blood levels have normalised again. Why do I still have this problem when almost everything is at normal level?
FSH 2.6 (2.0-9.0) IU/l
LH 6.3 (1.9-9.0) IU/l
OE17 (E2) 16 (10-40) ng/l
Testosterone free 13.4 (8.8-27) pg/ml
DHEA 4582 (1600-4490) ug/l
PROL 149 (60-390) mIU/l
Testosterone total 3.32 (1.4-4.3) ug/l
Testosterone bio available 1.63 (1.4-4.3) ug/l
SHBG 30 (10-40) nmol/l
DHT 363 (300-850) ng/l
Libido completly shutdown. Hard to archive/keep erections.
At the moment I take everything naturally which could stimulate my natural testo production:
Tribulus, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fenugreek, Resveratrol, Zinc, D-aspartic
What to do next?
I have researched some possible solutions:
1.) Power PCT with HCG
3.) Again PCT with Clomid/Tamoxifen
5.) Start again with Testo then again PCT
6.) Wait until it gets better