Libido Seems to Get Ultra High

Ohhh that darn Estrogen. Its not the estrogen. Mine is high and life is better but I dont need everyone to be like me. On well…

Do you have the ability to speak without the trashiness?

Honestly, you come off as an uneducated moron.

3 Likes

Oh Roscoe… whenever someone uses the words moron or retarded, the level of education is evident in the one emitting those words.
“Sucking each others dicks” is a great way to depict the great lengths that these two fellows have taken to make themselves look like TRT Geniuses.
So Roscoe perhaps you can explain why two men sucking each other dicks irks you so much? I wont call you names because my education tells me that its beneath me. So next time you join a conversation just to hurl an insult remember these words from Gary Busey “I will pull your endocrine system out of your ass!”

I’m a practicing lawyer for the past 15 years my friend. My numerous diplomas and licenses on the wall speak to my intelligence and education. My law practice, which is thriving, also shows I know how to handle myself around others. You should listen to me young man.

My advice to you, and take it if you want: you sound very uneducated and crass. The way you express yourself sounds crude and lacking. You sound like a low life thug.

If that’s the way you want to portray yourself anonymously online, so be it. I really hope that’s not you in person.

Good luck.

I know you have Libido issues. So
I will not kick a man while he’s down, but let loose and think dirty. Be crass, and imagine yourself saying the nastiest shit you can think of while getting head from someone that you like. Seriously mate, get out of the box, and start thinking about sex, its healthy! Rewire your brain to think like a sex fiend who would be crass and pound some flesh into orgasm. Be childish. Be thuggish. Be free, and break from your tether to be good little boy. Good talking to you. I mean it, get pussy on your mind!

But Danny says estrogen dont cause nip tenderness and moodyness? How come? :wink:

lol cringe keyboard warrior

1 Like

Yes these high e2 dudes are always acting like high e2, very emotional, unstable, crazy mood swings, always angry.

1 Like

@equel is always yelling and calling people retarded, and @roscoe88 loves to call people moron, so who is angry? Besides, you fight with everyone online. I dont, just now Ive noticed how you guys have teamed up to lower peoples dosages based on your failures.

You and the rest of the high e2 crowd always go crazy and you all like ure still in puberty despite most of u seem to be freaking middle aged. Cant imagine adult dudes acting like this, lol.

Hey man, you know what. I apologize for triggering you. Im just gonna walk from this. I do wish you guys good recovery. Good day.

Really? Your transparent bud.

You started this shit in this thread. Now your gonna slink off like a bitch that’s been figured out. What a Punk move.

High E2 must wipe out any and all humility.

Ummm ok. Fight is over. Now you want to join in? Comical. Punk bitch? Is this a physical fight? Its 4 against 1, you wanna go for the figurative sucker punch, but I walk away, and Im the bitch. Its really over. We said our piece and we walk away. What else do you want? Seriously more name calling? And nonsense? Where’s your sense of well being mate? Chill and let the air clear. Ill be around and there other conversations and debates to be had. You wont miss me. Plus I like you all. Its fun

Your comment was triggered by my post actually. And I am not the regular fighter in here. How dare I say that guys rather hear our advice over the same few that preach the same shit that they believe in their world.

I just think it’s ridiculous when people on here recommend guys start at 150 or 200.
Only until recently you read less of this because if you think about it’s not right.
Like any medication you start low and go up if needed.

1 Like

I’m just here for the gang bang

This does feel like a benny hill episode. I can laugh at myself hope you guys can too.

Lmao. You are right we know how to trigger each other. We are just a dysfunctional family. Wait till uncle Danny comes to visit for Christmas.

People should just take whatever dose works for them with the least amount of side effects. This isn’t rocket appliances in that sense.

1 Like

Here’s the problem. If you start at 200 and your symptoms are resolved but 120 would also resolve your symptoms you may never know. And have been taking more medicine than you need.

You think 200 is better than taking 120?

No one really knows silent side affects that 200 can do to an aging body.

It does, high e2 seem to make you more narcissitic, probably why women can be so fucking narcissistic aswell. All guys I see who have high e2 behave very emotional, irrational, they dont seem to be able to see their own faults.