Libido Enhancement

I’m a 20 year old male and I have low libido due to the fact that I take certain medications for depression/anxiety. I’m almost certain my testosterone levels are normal as I have no problems gaining strength/muscle or maintaining a low bodyfat percentage…therefore I’m skeptical about going the testosterone-boosting route.

Has anyone had success with non-test-boosting supps for libido enhancement? I’ve heard good things about yohimbine HCL and vpx black pearl…

aspire-36 LOL, search for it, it will be overkill for you though on a regular basis

I have the same problem with Zoloft. Alpha Male and to a lesser extent Trib make me horny as hell, not to mention help with the anorgasmia. Taking test boosters isn’t something I’m looking to do all the time though, so if anyone can think a longterm alternative, I’d appreciate it.

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/paloalto02_08.html

Old news, I know. But in case some are not aware. Check out this link

A low libido is not uncommon on SSRI’s. I had one when I was on zoloft for a few months.

Your T levels may be fine, but why not ask your doctor to have them checked out? You’re probably right, they probably are OK but there is a chance they’re low.

That said, I don’t know of any non T-boosting supps to increase libido. Alpha Male, however, has me thinking of poonani 24/7 when I take it. It’s fun.

Bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban) is known to frequently have success in overcoming the adverse sexual side effects of SSRI’s.

Wellbutrin had the opposite effect on me, although it also caused a psycotic reaction that almost ended in me killing myself. So I am obviously the tiny percent that it hits differently, but I just thought I’d put that out there.

I seem to be in the minority here but Rez-V increases my libido and I just take one a day. Also, as others have mentioned, Alpha Male works quite well for me. Also, eat some bacon. :wink:

Christopher

[quote]monkey_space wrote:
Also, eat some bacon off of a sexy, naked woman.
[/quote]

Fixed.