Libido/ED Issues, Bloodwork Posted

I am 26years old and have been struggling the last 2-3years with some kind of hormonal imbalance. As u all know its nearly impossible to find a doctor who know something or even listen to you. I really need your help guys.

I am 190cm 95kg with low fat %
Ive been training my whole life and never used any kind of steroids before.

Symptoms:

• Spots/acne on shoulders/chest ( before this never hade a single spot on body)
  • No morning wood anymore
  • Very very low libido
  • Pretty bad ED problems
  • Fatigue
  • Depression
  • Sore muscles several days after workout
  • Very Exessive sweating during workout

I did a bloodwork last year and noticed Testosterone level at 13nmol ( quite low for my age) so i started to do more bloodworks and trying to help my self.

First bloodwork: Juni 2017 ( 9:00 in the morning)

S-Testosterone: 13nmol/L <10-35>
S-Estradiol : 117 pmol/L < <150 > ( sensitive test not avaliable)
S-SHBG : 31nmol/L <10-57>
S-Progesterone : 1.0nmol/L < 0.9-3.9 > low
S-DHEAS : 3.9 µmol/L <7.6-17.4> Really low
S-Cortisol : 458nmol < ? ? >
LH : 2.7 IE/L <1.5-9.3>
FSH : 2.4 IE/L <1.4-18>

After this i was thinking testosterone was low and i injected 15mg Testosterone Base ( suspension) daily for 2 weeks, just to see if things felt better but strangely it didnt make any difference on libido/morning wood etc, i know suspension is not gonna give me stable levels etc reason i used it was i wanted it out of my system fast if it didnt work. maybe it all converted to e2 i dont know.

some months after this i did new bloodworks (09.00 in the morning)

S-Testosterone: 15nmol/L <10-35>
S-Estradiol : 129 pmol/L < <150 > ( sensitive test not avaliable)
S-DHEAS : 4.2 µmol/L <7.6-17.4>

TSH : 1.9 mIE/L <0.4-4.0>
Free T3 : 4.9 pmol/L <3.3-6.0>
Free T4 : 16 pmol/L <10-22>

after this i tried to supplement 25mg DHEA daily for over a month and then did new bloodwork but my low level of DHEA was unchanged.

3rd bloodworks: (09.00 in morning)
S-Testosterone: 16nmol/L <10-35>
S-Estradiol : 114 pmol/L < <150 > ( sensitive test not avaliable)
S-Cortisol : 428nmol < ? ? >
S-DHEAS : 4.4 µmol/L <7.6-17.4>
S-Progesterone : 0.7 nmol/L <0.9-3.9>

As u can see i am low on DHEA and progesterone, and after this when supplementing DHEA did not do anything for me i decided to try hcg and so i did, 500iu E3D for 30days and then pulled new bloodwork, it may helped bring up progesterone but otherwise only brining E2 Up.

4rd bloodwork (on hcg): (09.00 in morning)
S-Testosterone: 17nmol/L <10-35>
S-Estradiol : 157 pmol/L < <150 > ( sensitive test not avaliable)
S-Progesterone : 1.1 nmol/L <0.9-3.9>
S-DHEAS : 3.6 µmol/L <7.6-17.4>
S-Cortisol : 446nmol < ? ? >

After this i quit hcg and waited 2months, then i tried 0.25 Arimidex e3d to see if it could make any difference. It did make my libido better but i stopped it after only 2 dosages because of getting a sore nipple and a sore “rock” at they side of the nipple. Cant understand how that can happen because Adex is supposed to exactly the opposite then giving high e2 symptoms.

And here i am now and really dont know what to do, all help is very appreciated.
I have been thinking if i may be suffering from adrenal fatique or some kind of pregnelone steal because my DHEA and Progesterone levels has been so low from start. But as i said i am desperate here and need all tips/help i can get on this.

Stay on DHEA. It is not water soluble. Take it with a meal that has more fats and oils that will drag it from gut to blood stream. Avoid taking with high fiber foods. Same advice for pregnenolone, progesterone, Vit-D3, Vit-E.

fT3=4.9 seems ideal, but TSH=1.9 shows a problem. TSH should be near 1.0. Thyroid hormone ranges are stupid and in range means nothing.

Your picture perfect thyroid results are hiding a problem.

Check oral body temperatures to see where thyroid function is. If body temps, see below, are low, see the thyroid basics sticky for terms: fT3, rT3, adrenal fatigue, stress, Wilson’s book. rT3 can be elevated and blocking fT3, the only active hormone, and then TSH increases attempting to fix the problem. Do not ignore comments re needed selenium.

With thyroid problems TRT success can be difficult.

Your experiments are perplexing. Suggests that your testes might be defective. But low DHEA might rate limit DHEA–>T inside the testes.

With your different attempts, did you notice any changes to your testes?

T base has a short half-life. T esters are time release.
T suspension makes me need to ask about your use of gear, cycle durations and PCT.

Cholesterol–>pregnenolone take place in the mitochondria inside every cell in your body. Mitochondria make ATP the energy source for your cells and that is regulated by, drum roll, fT3 as part of your body’s temperature control loop. So body temperatures are a good guide to what is going on under the hood or bonnet if from UK.

Pregnenolone–>DHEA and pregnenolone–>progesterone–>cortisol happen in the adrenals. Details here: Steroid hormone - Wikipedia

Mitochondria are regulated by fT3 and enabled by CoQ10 that is made in the liver and that can be inhibited in some by statin cholesterol medications. Mitochondrial activity generates free radicals and antioxidants are needed to clean up the mess and prevent damage to mitochondria. Vits C, natural source E and others are helpful.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re Thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab numbers and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

First of all thank you very much for taking time and your answear, means a lot!
I stopped the DHEA when it did not raise my DHEAS blood levels after one month of 25mg daily. Im not sure about the quality of it, brand name NATROL. But ill give it another try!
I just read the thyroid sticky. i will do more frequent temperature readings from now on, usually my temp is around 36.5 C.

Sorry for being a bit unclear, but i never did any cycle before, only time i ever used was the 2 weeks on T base (didnt find any gel to buy) as a trial to see if raising T would make me note any difference on morning wood/libido wich i did not. I noticed already after 1week that testes shrunk, become noticeable smaller.
When i was on hcg they were feeling a little bit bigger.

The strangest of all i think was when trying to lower E2 with arimidex ( only using Armidex alone at the time).
Day1. 0.25mg
Day4 0.25mg
I felt my libido was getting better atleast but at Day 7 i noticed very sore nipple and a plump/rock beside/under the nipple and i was scared so i did not take anymore. the plump/rock did disappear after some days. Any theory of what happend here? i did a lot of searching but did not find anyone who got gyno signs when trying to lower E2, i cant really understand how that can happen and that makes me scared to try adex again even tho i noticed some improvements with it.

I have been reading about adrenals also and think it may be something there, cortisol is in range but as i understand maybe dhea and progesterone is being “stolen” to keep cortisol in range. i have read that progesterone:E2 ratio also is important for sexual function but it seems like opinons on that differ quite much.
Again thank you very much for taking time!