Libido Boosting?

[quote]Retinoid wrote:
AIs can negatively effect your libido which I am sure you know. It may be worth stopping that if you haven’t already. [/quote]

You have stated this elsewhere on the site, and unless clarified is going to cause confusion. AI’s do NOT cause libido issues. You will experience libido issues if you use too much and drive your E2 into the ground, but libido issues are not a side effect of AI’s when used appropriately (unlike, say, finasteride).

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

I am not using anything currently apart from Caber which I started yesterday. How much longer can I wait, its been 7 months already. Im not prepared to wait that long.[/quote]

All I mean is that if your prolactin isn’t actually ‘high’ but you just feel it is high or it is higher than your normal levels then caber will most likely not help because prolactin isn’t causing low libido or suppressing your testosterone. My guess would be to just take some HCG and take the OTC supplements that were recommended to you like horny goat weed. HCG is mild enough. But like I said…if your testosterone is normal for your age (and free t is normal) and your prolactin is fine, helping increasing the T and decreasing prolactin may not even help you as these may not be the culprits at all…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Retinoid wrote:
AIs can negatively effect your libido which I am sure you know. It may be worth stopping that if you haven’t already. [/quote]

You have stated this elsewhere on the site, and unless clarified is going to cause confusion. AI’s do NOT cause libido issues. You will experience libido issues if you use too much and drive your E2 into the ground, but libido issues are not a side effect of AI’s when used appropriately (unlike, say, finasteride).
[/quote]

I know…I am just saying that AIs may negatively effect your libido if your estrogen levels are fine. Like I don’t have this guy’s labs…he says his hormones are out of wack but they may be normal but not optimal to him. So if his estrogen is fine and he is just taking an AI then it could negatively reduce libido. I know what you mean though thank you for the clarification.

[quote]Retinoid wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

I am not using anything currently apart from Caber which I started yesterday. How much longer can I wait, its been 7 months already. Im not prepared to wait that long.[/quote]

All I mean is that if your prolactin isn’t actually ‘high’ but you just feel it is high or it is higher than your normal levels then caber will most likely not help because prolactin isn’t causing low libido or suppressing your testosterone. My guess would be to just take some HCG and take the OTC supplements that were recommended to you like horny goat weed. HCG is mild enough. But like I said…if your testosterone is normal for your age (and free t is normal) and your prolactin is fine, helping increasing the T and decreasing prolactin may not even help you as these may not be the culprits at all…[/quote]

The hospital have said my prolactin is high, im not just making this up.

Google PT-141 … i know this is not ideal… but hey… im sure its fuckin awesome.

Seems like its hit and miss with Bremelanotide. Quite expensive too, its said to only be used on special occasions though. Not practical for a solution to my problem…