Liars or Idiots or Both?

[quote]Bambi wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Dijon wrote:
It’s the same story over and over. They present news in a light that they like, then if someone finds out they call it a mistake.

Why do they even bother with this “Fair and Balanced” facade? It’s so obvious what they are doing.[/quote]

They use that to trick people. Actually, I think they “balance” the mainstream liberal media. [/quote]

Fucking hell, you are something else entirely[/quote]

And from what I’ve seen of your posts you act like some sort of teenage idiot…oh wait you are.

[quote]John S. wrote:
He corrected the error 10 minutes later after he found out. I would say that makes the error taken care of.

Perhaps next time liberals wish to bash fox news they will get all the facts first before they end up looking like full blown retards like the ones in this thread.[/quote]

Ha ha it was 44 minuts later, he just SAID it was 10 minutes. Fool me once Fox news shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I will be with holding my viewership thus ever.

EDITED because I’m not going to be drawn in to Zeb’s idiotic trolling any more

[quote]Bambi wrote:
EDITED because I’m not going to be drawn in to Zeb’s idiotic trolling any more[/quote]

Well let me explain something to you kid. Even though you’re only 19 this is something that you should have realized by now. And that is, when you attack someone you have to expect to get it back in return. Now if you don’t like being attacked then you should probably stop doing it yourself.

Simple.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
EDITED because I’m not going to be drawn in to Zeb’s idiotic trolling any more[/quote]

Well let me explain something to you kid. Even though you’re only 19 this is something that you should have realized by now. And that is, when you attack someone you have to expect to get it back in return. Now if you don’t like being attacked then you should probably stop doing it yourself.

Simple.[/quote]

No one is attacking you! We have simply pointed out that the ‘liberal media’ talking point played out some time ago. The media of today is a profit center plain and simple. It has nothing…NOTHING to do with facts or ‘fair and balanced’ reporting regardless of which channel you watch. FOX is no worse or better than CNN, MSNBC, WSJ, IBD, TMZ or your local stations. If you think differently then you have fallen for it and like we have said…catch up. They run just as fast to the right as the left if they think it will get them paid! I love to listen to guys like Limbaugh and Beck, but I fully understand that they are the ‘Professional Wrestling’ of media. For entertainment purposes. Your credibility is damaged by your inability to tell the difference. I would be shocked if you actually understand what being conservative is! Your posts would indicate otherwise.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Ha ha it was 44 minuts later, he just SAID it was 10 minutes. Fool me once Fox news shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I will be with holding my viewership thus ever.[/quote]

Yeah, better stick to Microsoft-NBC where they never get their facts wrong. Also, I hear they need the ratings bump.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

I will be with holding my viewership thus ever.[/quote]

Yeah, better stick to Microsoft-NBC where they never get their facts wrong. Also, I hear they need the ratings bump.[/quote]

NPR for now.