LG Sciences Trifecta Stack Dangerous?

Hey guys,
I’m REALLY Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I’m really new to the site and have been reading articles and threads basically whenever I am on the computer. But I have a friend who just bought himself the Trifecta Stack from LG Sciences and he is always trying all differnt kinds of PH and Methylated things only paying attention to the strength gains as if side effects and adverse long term effects didn’t exist. He tries these things because nobody I/we know can get gear (no source).

So he got himself this Trifecta Stack because I constantly tell him how dumb he is for taking random crap…so he go this because apparently it is complete with a PCT and is safe and legal and effective ecetera. I haven’t been able to find any TRUE SOLID facts on whether it actually works and how safe it actually is. Can anyone please help me out if they know because if it’s as bad as I saw in one thread on here (by someone who wasn’t confident in his knowledge of the stack) I’m going to try to convince him to return it or get rid of it. If it’s some what safe whilst taken with liver care and antioxidants and all those things and clean diet then I’ll leave him be this time. But any help would really be appreciated he is a good friend of mine and I don’t want to see him take anymore crap like Testanate-50.
THANKS SO MUCH in advance for any insight.

I find that extremely strange that you live in NJ and can’t find a source.

Why don’t you tell us the active ingredient in the PH, we can’t tell you anything without that piece of info. Also, any form of PCT that is sold over the counter in the US will not actually do anything for PCT. Seeing as PCT is done with a drug only available by prescription there is no way his product is going to have anything even remotely helpful for recovery.

That LG sciences stuff isn’t dangerous, its just a bogus product. Plain and simple. I tried it a couple years ago and it didn’t do a damn thing.

-in the first bottle Methyl 1-d

3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One 85 mg

1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione 4 mg

-in second bottle Methyl Masterdrol

3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One 100 mg

and we dont know sources because (i dont know about him) but i just started to become interested in AAS and started researchign them i wont go looking for sources until i kno what im doing and its not like they come up to me and offer me gear lol

-PCT bottle of Formadrol Extreme

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One 20 mg

1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione 4.5 mg

I bought that stuff a few months ago and then someone on this site sent me this link

I don’t know if it’s a bad thing they seized them or a good thing cuz it works… take it how you will. I sold them on ebay and then bought me some Epistane… about to start it tomorrow actually

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I find that extremely strange that you live in NJ and can’t find a source.

Why don’t you tell us the active ingredient in the PH, we can’t tell you anything without that piece of info. Also, any form of PCT that is sold over the counter in the US will not actually do anything for PCT. Seeing as PCT is done with a drug only available by prescription there is no way his product is going to have anything even remotely helpful for recovery.[/quote]

Well what about Tamoxifen that people get for “research”… that’s the stuff I just got

no guys im sorry i lied…not on purpose lol…theres so many diff versions out because of banning of ingredients and seizures…the kind he has on his actual version r these

Methyl 1-D
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-one-17-one
3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
3-beta-hydroxyetioallochoan-17-one

Methyl Masterdrol
3-alpha-hydroxyetiocholan-17-one (12x)
hydroxypropylbetacyclodextrin
7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2Hchromen-2-one
beta-hydroxy-tyramine

Formadrol Extreme
androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
androstan-3-beta-ol-17-one