Levrone 9 Weeks Out?

Kev will always be one of my favorites but even as great as he was and all the talk about his being the greatest responder ever, Father Time is a bitch.

S

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. Like the song says:

…you can’t jump the track, we’re like cars on a cable,
And life’s like an hourglass, glued to the table…

Kevin is the type of guy that will build muscle faster than most young adults at 99 years old… his muscle insertions, bone structure, ability to put on quality mass, dude is out of this world… crazy crazy genetics. Probably best genetics ever after Paul Dillet. He is like the Usain Bolt of bodybuilding. Freakish genetics.

yep keeping an eye on this, really hope he smashes it.

It’ll all come down to the legs, -they’ll definitely be improved from last time just a case of how much

1 Like

Yeah, I think we all really wanted Kev to prove our sober expectations wrong. If he’s willing, I think he’s certainly capable of more than he presented last year, BUT,… whether we see old Kev (vs Dorian) or 2000’s Kev (vs Ronnie, at least 20 lbs bigger),… I don’t even know if either is possible anymore.

S

1 Like

Tomo the day of reckoning, looks like he’ll achieve his stated goal of looking better than last time…

didnt watch thevideo (at work), but curious what he’ll look like

S

I don’t get it. Kevin looked great in all these videos and he looked crazy upper body wise when he went into Baltimore’s 98 rock radio station to do an interview.

But again he did not belong up on stage tonight from the limited pics I saw. So disappointed. He looked better at the 2016 Olympia imo.

I guess Dexter was right. He just took too much time off. Its one thing to compete at an older age if you kept up with it like Dexter. And another thing to retire shrink up and then try to get back into shape.

Well regardless I am still so appreciative and inspired by Kevin. When he first announced his comeback it was during a time when I felt very uninspired and unmotivated. Going through the motions. I felt like I was going along with him on his journey. I was going to get “Full blown” along side him. I would watch his daily/weekly updates while warming up on the treadmill. Listen to Whose Got My Back when I needed that extra bit of fire.

So regardless of whether he got that look of Kevin of old or not I still admire the guy and glad he decided to make his comeback.

Now that thats out the way. Man Bonac just looks crazy. He doesn’t appear to have the biggest bone structure but he just looks massive. It will be interesting to see how he does at the next O.

Balls.

Looks like Dexter tore his bicep too. Hopefully he has a quick and speedy recovery.

Supposedly his first real injury. Still looks damn Amazing IMO, for someone at any age.

S

I hope he gets surgery if he needs it. The guys that push on after a tear or rupture without getting it fixed wreck their chances at future wins.
I wish him a speedy recovery too. He’s an awesome inspiration for 40 somethings such as myself.

1 Like

I was going to post this but I didn’t think anyone still cared haha.

Definitely improved a lot. His legs came up. Looking a lot sharper then the Aus Arnold. Probably the best 53 year old out there. He made several posts that were kinda cryptic in language and gave me the sneaking suspicion that he might keep at this a little while longer.

Anyone notice how his right lat looks a bit abnormal. Did he ever tear his lat back in the day.