Levrone 9 Weeks Out?

As much as Kevin is probably the easiest gainer ever to walk the Earth (did I read correctly in that he never trained his legs to any serious degree?) - he would so have the hard gainer market completely monopolized if he had a series of training/nutrition programs, supps, etc.

It’s really a shame for him that he didnt compete in the social media era.

1 Like

Yep. Actually has a new line of supps thats already being rolled out overseas. If he places I can imagine he will announce the U.S. launch there and then at the Olympia

He’s definitely had a big leap forward in the past week. You cant imagine he will continue to make these leaps each week but if he does then perhaps a top 10 isnt out of the question.

I was astounded to see the big leap he made in the past week alone! He’s going to mess up some competitors’ plans! lol

Agreed.

From 9 to 7 weeks he looks far leaner and bigger at the same
time….

S

Yep has made a crazy jump in a week, from this condition alone I say he breaks top 10…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BInMybdgn6C/?taken-by=joedonnellyfit

Don’t reckon that’s a top 10 placing (outside of usual ifbb shenanigans) but it puts him in striking distance.

That’s what’s so intriguing… everyone is big and getting smaller. Kevin is doing both at a pretty crazy pace

My hope, and who knows how likely this is, is that Kevin wins. His 2002 posing routine has been a source of inspiration for me for 7 years now (since I discovered it). But even more importantly, because it will give the judges a chance to say proper conditioning is more important than fullness. Everyone is asking which Levrone will shot up, and he has hinted at it, so I will say I expect the 220ish Kevin, but ripped to shreds, like in 2000, or 1992.

I fucking hate him. I fucking hate him so damn much!

It is just sickening how he can do that lol

2 Likes

his strategy is just a little different it seems.

It’s like he gets into condition first then grows.

Makes for a very interesting time indeed.

Dude deserves a placing just for making the O exciting again

1 Like

He looks great by himself. Will be interesting to see him standing next to the other top competitors if he actually shows up in the 220 range.

1 Like

Does any one care about Levrones progress. I am a huge fan of the MMM. I am biased though as I was born in raised and still live in the Old Line State. But I’ve been staying up to date and watching most of the content he puts out. I am gonna try to upload some of that content.

Here is a picture of him at an expo recently conversing with the one and only Ronnie Coleman. Now I am not including this to showcase his upper body. He had most of his upper body back from the front. Back was lacking at the O even during his impromptu pose down before when he was full back still wasn’t what it was. ( I suspect he messed up cutting water with dirutetics because I feel he flattened out but my eye isn’t that good) But the reason I include it is to point out his legs are looking much improved. There is actual thickness there. So thats very interesting.

Here is another pic of him posing with two big dudes who are definitely hitting better angles for looking bigger. But he seems to have improved a little bit. I think he still needs to add some size. But I am very curious to see how he comes into the Vancouver pro in three months. I believed he mentioned wanting to gain 15 lbs and come in at 270ish lbs.

Last thing for you guys. Here is a link to his Facebook where I got those pictures from. Link is to a video of him squatting 500 lbs for a few reps at Exile. Which if your in MD or nearby you should check out. Its a pretty cool gym.

Is he still competing? Levrone was always an interesting case, even back in his original competitive days. I have to say I find his come back compelling as well, mainly because of the narrative (meaning I dont think he has a chance to take the O, but his story is interesting)

Feel free to throw some stuff up here as he progresses, there are too many sites to try and track stuff down on so having them collected here would be nice.

He has plans to compete in the Vancouver. Many speculate he chose that show because it is likely to have a weaker line up allowing him to secure his spot in the Olympia and giving him a further two months to grow into the show. All of this was from his Facebook.

Yes the narrative is certainly compelling. I love an underdog though and I am rooting for him and he really is making remarkable progress. I’ve never seen someone his age grow so fast and with such amazing size and symmetry even if he isn’t 100 % of what he has been in the past. I think placing top six would be amazing. Very hard to see him winning even if he did “look” the best up there because of politics. I think it would still be a win even if he just went up there and looked competitive and like he belonged up there.

I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve been warming up walking on the treadmill full of lethargy and a total lack of motivation and I pull up some videos of him talking about his comeback and training, instantly I am motivated to hit it hard. I am certain I am not the only one inspired by his progress and journey.

Going full Savage! (reckless as hell!!!)…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSrN4lB9qp/?taken-by=kevinlevrone&hl=en

1 Like

why is this reckless?

1 Like

Loads of reasons: he’s kinda precontest. Over 50. Tore his upper pec last year. etc

For me, with his genetics there’s like a million other ways for him to grow. -He previously said he was going to cap his bench at “only” 400

I still admire the hell outta the guy btw

Plenty of ways for a BBer to train, BUT, Levrone ain’t just any bodybuilder -lol.

Kev was a PLer before he donned the speedo, and I know he always prided himself on the strength. If it makes him feel like he’s still in his prime, let him,… just don’t whine if you suffer another pec tear.

S

2 Likes

I don’t know if there is any interest in Kevin Levrone still these days. I might be the only one haha.

So the Maryland Muscle Machine stopped in with the boys at 98 rock in Baltimore Maryland. Still looking big. Says he is walking around at 260 lbs. I am in Australia now about 4 or 5 hours from Melbourne. I think I will have to make the trip to see what will likely be Kevins last time on stage.