Levodopa Supplementation

Any suggestions on how to use levodopa and in what quantities, in order to increase GH production? I have been suggested 500mg weekly, split in 2 doses, after my most difficult workouts. Anyone have any info on that?

There are far better ways to increase GH production than using Levadopa…

Use a GHRP + a GHRH such as CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
There are far better ways to increase GH production than using Levadopa…

Use a GHRP + a GHRH such as CJC-1295 w/o DAC.

-PTD [/quote]

My father has a damaged nerve which has not improved in over 15 years.Thought to try this, to see if there would be a difference in the extreme numbness that he has in his entire leg. The neve was damaged after a hip dislocation due to a car accident. Taking 100 mcg GHRP-6 and 100 mcg of CJC-1295 twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed, would be sufficient? Thank you in advance.

It is possible it could help, if combined with IMS and physiotherapy of some sort. Perhaps you could look into Neurotrophins? They can be acquired online. IN addition, GH has been shown help with nerve regeneration in rats.

If rehab is the goal you’d probably want to go with a longer GH pulse, so G6 + CJC 1295 no DAC would become a poor choice.

TBH, I think you should seek professional help before administering any compounds to your father.

Good luck,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
It is possible it could help, if combined with IMS and physiotherapy of some sort. Perhaps you could look into Neurotrophins? They can be acquired online. IN addition, GH has been shown help with nerve regeneration in rats.

If rehab is the goal you’d probably want to go with a longer GH pulse, so G6 + CJC 1295 no DAC would become a poor choice.

TBH, I think you should seek professional help before administering any compounds to your father.

Good luck,
-PTD [/quote]

Thank you for the info.

EDIT: What is IMS?