Leukemia Fundraiser

My dad would probably kill me if he knew I was posting this on a forum lol. But he has been busting his ass preparing for a century bike ride to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and I told him I’d mention it to my ‘friends.’

The bike ride takes place 6/18/2011. He has the privelage of being trained by a few world class riders that offer their time for the L & L society.

Anyways I figured what the heck, why not post his web page here and see what happens. I don’t expect much, but anything inluding encouraging words are appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to just check it out.

<3

Details are in the link.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
My dad would probably kill me if he knew I was posting this on a forum lol. But he has been busting his ass preparing for a century bike ride to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and I told him I’d mention it to my ‘friends.’

The bike ride takes place 6/18/2011. He has the privelage of being trained by a few world class riders that offer their time for the L & L society.

Anyways I figured what the heck, why not post his web page here and see what happens. I don’t expect much, but anything inluding encouraging words are appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to just check it out.

<3

Details are in the link.[/quote]

This is excellent stuff. I did a ride like this before for cancer. I can’t access the page just yet because of work.

Is he a regular rider?

Yeah he is. Spends a lot of time on the bike year round. Trains indoors throughout the winter. Has done a lot of rides but this is his first charity ride.

What a legend!
All the best for the ride, I hope he reaches the target.