Let's Talk Game w/ Women

[quote]London Runner wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Don’t talk too much either, it’s much easier to talk yourself out of getting some then talk yourself into it.[/quote]

This. Be mysterious. [/quote]

Be Filthy

Everyone loves filth

I couldn’t resist.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Hahaha!

How did I know someone would bring this guy up? LMFAO!!

GG, Cooper!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Don’t talk too much either, it’s much easier to talk yourself out of getting some then talk yourself into it.[/quote]

Be Filthy

Everyone loves filth
[/quote]

Last time I tried to be filthy, she kneed me on the eye and said it was an accident. The punishment was extreme. And I loved it.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Call me old fashioned, but i’ve always believed that if you start a relationship by deliberately manipulating your partner’s emotions and she is easily manipulable, it’s probably not a relationship worth much of a damn anyway.

I never had any problem with the tried and true method: Take pride in who you are, be confident, be genuinely interested in her, and pay attention to details. If I thought for a second she was following some formula to try and get me to react in a certain manner, I’d kick her ass to the curb forthwith. [/quote]

I agree with this, as the foundation for any real relationship. Granted, I’ve learned some things over the years, but they get applied very sparingly, and only after there’s been some real substance.

Really, some of it is just basic conversational skills, like knowing how to keep the mood of a conversation positive, noticing when she starts to get a touch insecure or uncomfortable and finding a way to counterbalance that, ways to keep her smiling. Here and there I’ll back off in showing interest, not as a manipulative tactic, but to see how much of it is actually mutual.

If there’s already a solid basis, I don’t think there’s anything too wrong with using a bit of game. Especially when she does the same thing back, you’re both aware of it, and you’re both just having fun.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

Better, be charming. How to do this? Do what I mentioned above: Be genuinely interested in her and pay attention to what she says. Woman and men alike like people who make them feel special. You’ll be the most fascinating guy in the room without ever telling her a thing about yourself.

Ask questions. Listen to her answers. Ask more questions about those questions. If you are not interested in what she’s saying, then she’s probably not worth your time anyway.

Prostitutes, on the other hand, are for people who spend all their time talking about themselves. [/quote]

I would agree, and further state that charm is a dying art. Its amazing what a charming motherfucker can pull off in this world!

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit What if there was forum for this type of question? Pure fucking genius!!!

I have 0 natural game.

I have done the whole PUA thing though. Basically went through a several month period where I would just blatantly tell women all the dirty shit I wanted to do to them after about 10 minutes of conversation. Had an unexaggerated 100% hit rate, slept with 4 women in 5 weeks. Got 2 different women to dump their “boyfriends”.

Got into a serious relationship with a 9/10. She ripped my heart out.

Now I’m an emotional wreck because I realize the ease it takes to fuck random women who are already in “relationships” and know it will be most likely be done to me.

Now I can’t even bring myself to sleep with women I have in the bag basically. I have passed on 3 different sure-fire one-night stands in the past couple months(they were all 6’s at best).

Emotionally fucked.

Don’t have desire for a relationship of any sort anymore.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
Now I’m an emotional wreck because I realize the ease it takes to fuck random women who are already in “relationships” and know it will be most likely be done to me.

Now I can’t even bring myself to sleep with women I have in the bag basically. I have passed on 3 different sure-fire one-night stands in the past couple months(they were all 6’s at best).

Emotionally fucked.

Don’t have desire for a relationship of any sort anymore.[/quote]

I know where you’re coming from man. Try not to be too discouraged. There ARE women out there who are above that. At least that’s what I tell myself.

I have no game whatsoever. Although, in general I do find it easy to talk to women. I’m not as sexy as some of you other guys up in here so I have to rely on my charm, sincerity and wit = )

[quote]Anonymity wrote:

Emotionally fucked.

Basically this ^

I have no “game,” and never attempted to have any.

Just go with your strengths.

Of course, I have historically attracted very good looking crazy girls, so don’t listen to me.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Make no mistake, looking like Gael García Bernal will be of more service to you in picking up women than any strategy that could ever be cough cleverly marketed. If you look like more like Carlos Slim, then you’d better have his money, because no “Game” on earth is going to help. [/quote]

Oh yes it will.

My brother is around 150 kg, also nearly 2 m tall, which helps I guess, but he pulls more women than an entire football team.

Well, almost.

If you dont believe that, if you are ever in London contact a guy named Yash (?) or Krauser PUA, you can google that and pay them to demonstrate it.

You will come out of this a changes man, your whole reality opens up when you see what actually is possible for a pudgy guy unshaved guy with a T-shirt and shoes that look like they come from a second hand store.

Be extroverted. (will take effort for some, natural for some)

Be confident. (note: blurting out more than 10-12 words as ice-breaker is not that)

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
I have 0 natural game.

I have done the whole PUA thing though. Basically went through a several month period where I would just blatantly tell women all the dirty shit I wanted to do to them after about 10 minutes of conversation. Had an unexaggerated 100% hit rate, slept with 4 women in 5 weeks. Got 2 different women to dump their “boyfriends”.

Emotionally fucked.

Plough through man.

If you have swallowed the Red Pill hook, line and sinker it can be a bit fucked up, but the last of the 5 stages of grief is acceptance, remember that.

What you feel right now is necessary to become outcome independant.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Im curious how many guys on T-Nation got Game when it comes to women? Were you a natural or did you read up on it and learn it through going out alot and getting better?

And how many of you got no game and just sort of fell into your relationship or whatever you have at the moment?

[/quote]

I had not the faintest idea what to do with women.

I never sucked up or any other BS like that and in countless situations a simple “Hey, wanna fuckÃ?” could have hotten me laid like a rockstar.

Alas, that was not in my reality.

Not that I did not get laid, but always on her terms, which is not a good thing.

When I saw the first stuff and it clicked I wolfed anything down on evolutionary psychology and my next approach was somewhat differently.

I plowed through her shittest like a champ, took our first kiss like the wild, beastly predator that I am, roooaaaar, passed two more more tests out vof my little shittest wonder and then I hammered her through the mattress and heard the words that changed me forever, “if you fuck me like that, how could I ever, gargl…”

To this day, I would really like to know what my little doe eyed oriental princess “could ever” or maybe never…

Well I was busy.

That was kind of when I knew that this shit worked.

I never focused in on this whole “routines” and “pick up lines” though, I would die of embarrasment.

I focused on the whole inner game stuff, discarded some limiting beliefs, actually got what body language is telling you at the moment it is happening and what your voice projects and whatnot.

The thing is, this is not about women any more, it is about who you are or at least are supposed to be and how to read social situations.

If anyone thinks that this is “fake” or “not the real you” or “just be yourself”, put down the weights and get a pizza.

I am more of an observer, let someone else make the mistakes, I learn from them, I got the message and pay no price.

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

Better, be charming. How to do this? Do what I mentioned above: Be genuinely interested in her and pay attention to what she says. Woman and men alike like people who make them feel special. You’ll be the most fascinating guy in the room without ever telling her a thing about yourself.

Ask questions. Listen to her answers. Ask more questions about those questions. If you are not interested in what she’s saying, then she’s probably not worth your time anyway.

Prostitutes, on the other hand, are for people who spend all their time talking about themselves. [/quote]

I would agree, and further state that charm is a dying art. Its amazing what a charming motherfucker can pull off in this world!

[/quote]

Me: Hey, I know what you do for a living…

G: sceptical what?

Me: You are a stripper!!!

G: either: O_O! what makes you think that!?!

or, better: right on! How did you know?

Me: You have the legs of a dancer…

G: :slight_smile:

Me: :slight_smile:

G: This way, you will never win my heart!!! Harumphhh!!!

Me: Girl, are you a lottery any foold can win that is able to afford a ticket!?!

I dont want to win your heart, I want to conquer it!!!

G: :slight_smile:

Me: :slight_smile:

[quote]orion wrote:
I focused on the whole inner game stuff, discarded some limiting beliefs, actually got what body language is telling you at the moment it is happening and what your voice projects and whatnot.

The thing is, this is not about women any more, it is about who you are or at least are supposed to be and how to read social situations.

If anyone thinks that this is “fake” or “not the real you” or “just be yourself”, put down the weights and get a pizza. [/quote]

I agree. As far as she’s concerned, this is “confidence and charm”.