T Nation

Let's Talk Game w/ Women

Im curious how many guys on T-Nation got Game when it comes to women? Were you a natural or did you read up on it and learn it through going out alot and getting better?

And how many of you got no game and just sort of fell into your relationship or whatever you have at the moment?

Ive got zero game, was just lucky to find a great girl who puts up with me haha.

No game whatsoever. I’ve gotten all my ladies pretty much through looks alone.

I got out of an extremely disappointing relationship with an iceberg-woman a little over a year ago. I realized I was pathetic with women and tolerated a woman that wouldn’t put out. I started reading up and learning, I’m far from a pick-up artist, but I’ve improved enough to where I can get dates pretty easily and a steady supply of pussy.
And that’s good enough for me…

Absolutely no game. I just whip my dick out and hope for the best.

see one you like and walk up to her then say the dirtiest thing you can think of to her.

If she smiles blushes or doesnt walk away then shes yours

If she slaps you theres a chance…high chance

If she walks away pack up and go after another

Call me old fashioned, but i’ve always believed that if you start a relationship by deliberately manipulating your partner’s emotions and she is easily manipulable, it’s probably not a relationship worth much of a damn anyway.

I never had any problem with the tried and true method: Take pride in who you are, be confident, be genuinely interested in her, and pay attention to details. If I thought for a second she was following some formula to try and get me to react in a certain manner, I’d kick her ass to the curb forthwith.

If you just want to get your dick wet, then game helps tremendously.

If you’re looking for a relationship, then you’re much better off just being yourself. I’d even go so far as to say (in agreement with Cortes) that you don’t want someone who is overly susceptible to manipulation, which is what having game is.

That being said, I have none. But I do have intense connections with about 1 out of 20 women I talk to.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

That being said, I have none. But I do have intense connections with about 1 out of 20 women I talk to.[/quote]

Describe “intense”. And do you keep stats on this?

I’m also in the no game category but I’m old and married so it’s OK. But when I was single I found that simply saying hello and being myself worked pretty well.

james

[quote]optheta wrote:
Im curious how many guys on T-Nation got Game when it comes to women? Were you a natural or did you read up on it and learn it through going out alot and getting better?

And how many of you got no game and just sort of fell into your relationship or whatever you have at the moment?

[/quote]

I’ve only been single over the past couple of months (before that I was in a 5 year relationship and before that I was a shut in) but I’ve started to come to the conclusion that the more I avoid girls when I go out, the more they want to talk to me (and grope me)? I’ve LET girls give me their phone numbers over the past 3 weeks just so I don’t feel bad about completely shutting them down.

Also, is it just me or is everyone a total ho-bag and just has one-night stands every other weekend?

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

That being said, I have none. But I do have intense connections with about 1 out of 20 women I talk to.[/quote]

Describe “intense”. And do you keep stats on this?

[/quote]

An intense conversation might be one where you feel connected to the other person even though you just met them. You might be out at a social event and spend most of the night talking to the same person because the conversation seems very relaxed, like you’ve known the person a long time even though you just met.

And I do keep stats: Up until I was 25 I talked to 19 women, then I met my wife-to-be. So, yeah. 1/20 sounds about right.

I have no game I try to put my self in good situations and it helps. The right drink the right location and wala your in some good pussy. Don’t matter how much I tried to work on my game it never helped. I was never fast enough when girls started flirting.

Get some abs if you live in a hot location or shoulders/back/bi’s if it’s cold. If the abs are hard to come by just wear a black tank top and use the shoulders back and bi’s. Don’t talk too much either, it’s much easier to talk yourself out of getting some then talk yourself into it.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Get some abs if you live in a hot location[/quote]

I actually had a six pack in college. I know it sounds stupid, but truthfully, that opened a lot of doors…

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Don’t talk too much either, it’s much easier to talk yourself out of getting some then talk yourself into it.[/quote]

This. Be mysterious.

“Game” is extremely important in a bar/nightclub environment.

If you’re talking to random girls you see in public or you meet through a social circle it’s much less important. Women’s defenses are lowered in these scenarios. You still need an idea as to what you’re doing of course.

Make no mistake, looking like Gael García Bernal will be of more service to you in picking up women than any strategy that could ever be cough cleverly marketed. If you look like more like Carlos Slim, then you’d better have his money, because no “Game” on earth is going to help.

[quote]London Runner wrote:

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Don’t talk too much either, it’s much easier to talk yourself out of getting some then talk yourself into it.[/quote]

This. Be mysterious. [/quote]

Better, be charming. How to do this? Do what I mentioned above: Be genuinely interested in her and pay attention to what she says. Woman and men alike like people who make them feel special. You’ll be the most fascinating guy in the room without ever telling her a thing about yourself.

Ask questions. Listen to her answers. Ask more questions about those questions. If you are not interested in what she’s saying, then she’s probably not worth your time anyway.

Prostitutes, on the other hand, are for people who spend all their time talking about themselves.

just don’t be shy or a dick.

If you’re no good at picking up women you’re either shy, a dick, or both.