Let's Talk Fish

I dont follow mmcrath you think it was a mistake getting the Steelhead Farm Trout from Costco but then say its not bad?

I had that for lunch today and actually like it more than the Wild Sockeye. I wish they had Wild Trout, I bet that would be amazing.

farmed fish is not good for you.

Since I live in New Mexico I to for the Wild Caught canned salmon at Costco, it’s about 30 cents per oz. and it’s pretty tasty. Getting fresh fish here isn’t impossible but it’s expensive.

Also to the people who like canned makeral/sardines is there a brand that doesn’t have the bones in it? I hate picking those bones out, and I’m too much of a sissy to eat them. LOL

[quote]beetsoup wrote:
Since I live in New Mexico I to for the Wild Caught canned salmon at Costco, it’s about 30 cents per oz. and it’s pretty tasty. Getting fresh fish here isn’t impossible but it’s expensive.

Also to the people who like canned makeral/sardines is there a brand that doesn’t have the bones in it? I hate picking those bones out, and I’m too much of a sissy to eat them. LOL[/quote]

I don’t know about a brand without bones but I sure do love sardines. Wild caught salmon is my favorite if I can find it, but normally just go with wild caught sockeye. Tuna and catfish are also favorites

sockeye is a type of salmon