Let's See Your Bad Experiences with AAS

My worst experience/experiences will always go to tren cough memories. The feeling of that allergic reaction, basically fighting for air coughing and throwing up so violently is always a horrible experience. Thank god so far I only ever get it in my right shoulder.

I used to work in the oil field and for anyone who doesnt know, the hours are super long. I would he on site 13 hours a day and drive 1-2 hours each way so i could theoretically be 17 hours awake getting paid every day for three-four weeks straightā€¦ anyways i was nearing then middle of a cycle when i got called to go to work. When i finished my first shift i got to my hotel and went straight to bed. Woke up at 5 am a little later then i really needed to be up amd it was pin day. Never having a bad reaction to tren and it being my second cycle with it, i figured id poke and goā€¦ needless to say i didnā€™t even make it out of my hotel room for thirty more minutes and had to give my coworker the keys to my truck cause i seriously thought i was dying.

And this is the reason I will never touch tren haha

1 Like

I probably will but not this year. Its an amazing drug

When starting this aas journey I told myself I would never touch the really hard steriods. I wish I had the balls to do it, though the mental sides really scare the shit out of me.

Im real wishy washy with my opinion on the mental effect of AAS. There is definitely change in mood for 90% of people but a lot of people get into the juice for the wrong reason and they find some ā€œemotional strengthā€ that allows them to be more overbearingā€¦ personality wise i donā€™t find many people Iā€™ve trained with in the last 12 years just magically get mad. I personally found some of that emotional strength my first dbol test cycle but that quickly washed away with experience. As long as your generally not angry you may be fine. At least from my experience and with the people i surround myself with. Im sure some people do legit get anger

From the test alone all I found was Iā€™d be more annoying towards my wife, nagging for sex etc etc. Which isnt a bad thing, I did notice I had a shorter fuse but i havent been angry anymore then I was before starting AAS.
The thing about the heavier compounds that concern me is the depression and anxiety. Iā€™m bad for anxiety at the best of times, being on those by tip me over a bit too far.

If you touched the hard steroids you literally wouldnā€™t have the balls afterwards.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very fair point haha