Lets See How I Rate

A few things:

You gained 25 lbs of bodyweight in 17 weeks or less.
You appear to have a thicker layer of adiposity now than you did before.

A few conclusion can be drawn:

You gained MOSTLY adiposity during this period of time. If you had gained 1:1 non-adiposity(lean tissue):adiposity or better you would have a thinner layer of subcutaneous bodyfat.

You gained at most 8-12 pounds of non-adipose tissue in this time period. Anything more is supraphysiological for adult human males.

You will not attain the same level of leanness at over 190 lbs bodyweight unless you first diet down to a lighter BW.

Suggestion:

Lean down in 6-8 weeks to 180-185 lbs and then reintroduce hypercaloric dieting, with a modest caloric excess(estimated 110-120 percent).
A year from now you’re likely to reach your goal of comparable leanness at 190 lbs or more.

Good Luck.

Edit: ‘‘supraphysiological’’ should be replaced with ‘‘a supraphysiological rate’’; ‘‘suprahuman’’ could also apply and is probably accurate.

good work however you need too work on your chest, seems lacking when compared too the rest

[quote]TooHuman wrote:
A few things:

You gained 25 lbs of bodyweight in 17 weeks or less.
You appear to have a thicker layer of adiposity now than you did before.

A few conclusion can be drawn:

You gained MOSTLY adiposity during this period of time. If you had gained 1:1 non-adiposity(lean tissue):adiposity or better you would have a thinner layer of subcutaneous bodyfat.

You gained at most 8-12 pounds of non-adipose tissue in this time period. Anything more is supraphysiological for adult human males.

You will not attain the same level of leanness at over 190 lbs bodyweight unless you first diet down to a lighter BW.

Suggestion:

Lean down in 6-8 weeks to 180-185 lbs and then reintroduce hypercaloric dieting, with a modest caloric excess(estimated 110-120 percent).
A year from now you’re likely to reach your goal of comparable leanness at 190 lbs or more.

Good Luck.

Edit: ‘‘supraphysiological’’ should be replaced with ‘‘a supraphysiological rate’’; ‘‘suprahuman’’ could also apply and is probably accurate.[/quote]

Shut up you nerd

Looked better before homie…Cept lats good job for real
Most people on this site have a bias towards the “ME AM BIG” attitue as opposed to the “I am athletic and can kick ass” look

Im pretty sure you can do both these things so this isn’t directed at you

Seriosly, does it matter if you can pull 500 if your cant do 50 pushups or run a mile? Just my outlook.

If your for serious about the squat than congrats dude thats impressive as hell. What u do to increase that much.

Oh ya, Im in “Ratings from yall” in the forum so know I’m not hating without posting pics of myself first.

Anyone criticizing this guy doesn’t understand what it takes to gain more size. I’ve had to go through many of these bulk cycles where I lost my abs and didn’t look as “athletic” and then diet down and then do it again before I got significantly bigger and lean. zraw, don’t listen to the nay sayers.

lats look bigger, calves look like they have doubled in size (from the front)

nice work

You definitely got a lot wider and your calves look like they’ve been worked hard. Great job!

“Ya, I’m like halfway through my mass phase, gonna take it off lata. Ya,I gained like, 15 Inches everyware! Fuckin strong as shit!”

Randman:
Thats the most bullshit thing I’ve ever heard.

If thats seriously you in your profile than wtf.
7 years u look about the same as me after 2 major shoulder surgeries and a ruptured disk over the summer (Made roofing a bitch lol.)And what are u like, 30? That mass/cut must really, really, really, really be working for ya.

“Significantly bigger and leaner” what were you before? A legless asian midget?

H.I.T and paying attention to Insulin = Muscle Gains
“Body Builder” style and “Mass phase”= Not getting laid.

perfect bulk. if i were in your position, i would try and hit a caloric equilibrium. keep your BF at what it is, screw being as cut as you were before, youve got a great cusion to do w/e you want. good luck, and keep lifting heavy shit!

I’m also impressed. I think you’re doing a top job but if I could make a small humble suggestion, (i know it’s not for everyone…) check out the thread on the Anabolic Diet. The consensus seems to be that it’s a really effective way to minimise gaining fat while growing beef! Good job anyhow.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
good work however you need too work on your chest, seems lacking when compared too the rest[/quote]

chest is actually a strong part… just look at avatar… side bicep pic isnt doing them justice…

As for the fat gains, i’ve always had an ultra fast metabolism and I really felt I needed to up my calories a LOT to see some signifiant changes.

When i’ll want to lose this fat, i’ll probably add 2-3 sessions of morning cardio + take off olive oil and natural pb off my diet

[quote]ZombieNation88 wrote:

[/quote]

-Already getting laid have a girlfriend.

-Paying attention to insulin is what DC is about

-Maybe I looked better before, maybe not. Thing is, if I were to be as lean as before with the muscle I added, I’d look way better than before

This is a process in progress… if it was so easy to put on mass while staying ultra lean, all pros would be at 5% all year round

P.S.

Thanks for the positive critiques of others.

I’d like to have some input as what you guys feel are my weakest part?

“Pros?” ;]
all depends on your viewpoint

Comments aimed at the other guy, not u dude.
GJ with the lats and squats
(Seriously, what u do for squats? FOR REAL)

Also, How many pullups can u do.
BW Supinated, If u dont mind me asking

“Ya, I’m like halfway through my mass phase, gonna take it off lata. Ya,I gained like, 15 Inches everyware! Fuckin strong as shit!”

Randman:

7 years u look about the same as me after 2 major shoulder surgeries and a ruptured disk over the summer (Made roofing a bitch lol.)And what are u like, 30? That mass/cut must really, really, really, really be working for ya.

[/quote]

Where did your delusional little self come from? I’ve gained nearly 40 lbs of lean muscle mass over this time period in my early thirties; I don’t need to justify my progress to you or anyone. If you actually read any of what the veterans have done on this site that have gained significant muscle mass ALL have said that they had to lose their “abs” to get to the next level of development. This guy has not gone overboard and is doing it the right way.

I’ve seen your pictures and I wouldn’t be talking about anyone’s physique over the Internet. Wow. You are seriously delusional.

Talking about pros, I was refering to bodybuilders…

P.S. I see GSP regularly in nightclubs here @ montreal and he’s not riped all year round

As for the squats, I just did DC…

I dont do pullups, only rack chins 12-6-3 with +30lbs

I’ll say it again…Good job to the OP!

[quote]zraw wrote:

-Maybe I looked better before, maybe not.
[/quote]

imo you look better than before… no homo. always good to see ppl dedicated to the cause enough to not care about having abs. shows true dedication. but, thats just what i value.

Randman:

[/quote]

dude shutup id rather be huge with some fat than skinny and have no muscle whcih i can cleary u went the route of having no muslce but being sort oflean so stop talking. This guy did an aweasome job