Lets See How I Rate

Back in june, I had posted some pics on rmp and had been told that I need to improve :

1. Lats
  2. Quad sweep
  3. Traps

Since then, I bulked and went from 175 to 200 lbs, but I did put on some fat.

I dont want to be rated on my progress, just posting before/after pics to be told if I worked those lagging parts enough of if they’re still my lagging parts.

Current program is DC 2 way split

Diet is about 4200 calories
P+C
P+C
P+C
P+F
P+F
P+F
P+F

Prot : 400g Carb : ~220g Fat: ~220g

Height : 5’9
Weight : 200lbs
Bf % : Probably around 15%

back double bi

lat spread

front double bicep

side bicep

calves

front lat spread

Awesome bulk man your back looks a lot bigger… how long did that take you? and how much did your measurements change?

[quote]gorilla190 wrote:
Awesome bulk man your back looks a lot bigger… how long did that take you? and how much did your measurements change?[/quote]

took about 4 months !

As far as measurements are concerned, I have not taken them back yet, might try to take them this week

Back got bigger, but all your “after” pictures are zoomed in more so could just be the same musculature with 25 extra pounds of shit on it.

How much stronger you get?
DL
BP
SQ
Pullups

[quote]ZombieNation88 wrote:
Back got bigger, but all your “after” pictures are zoomed in more so could just be the same musculature with 25 extra pounds of shit on it.
[/quote]

lolll sorry for not being able to be placed @ EXACT same distance as 4months ago

As far as the lifts are concerned,

I dont bench anymore
I only rack dead
Squat max 1rm was 365 and I now do 365 x 7

Lats show some definite improvement.

Also how are you liking DC?

you aded decent size,your looking a bit softer but overall I say,you look much better

you had the muscle before but just too thin I think.

Whats your plans now

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Lats show some definite improvement.

Also how are you liking DC?[/quote]

Really liking it, my strenght as improved A LOT, and so has my size. Maybe I should’ve use a shoe on the before and after pics

[quote]Nich wrote:
you aded decent size,your looking a bit softer but overall I say,you look much better

Whats your plans now
[/quote]

I think i’ll go for another 5 pound and than try to lose the extra fat, figured by doing that i’d end at about 192 as opposed to the previous 175 with about same bf %

Nice bulk bro!

[quote]zraw wrote:
Nich wrote:

Whats your plans now

I think i’ll go for another 5 pound and than try to lose the extra fat, figured by doing that i’d end at about 192 as opposed to the previous 175 with about same bf %[/quote]

good luck,an good job

remarkable improvement. Well done…make sure you hold on to your size long enough for it to reach some level of maturity before cutting up again. 8/10.

Excellent progress

Wow, huge difference in lat development. Good job.