Lets Have It Tribunaldude!

You know it’s funny. I was just at another forum that is real into gear as well
and I noticed something. Guys would ask questions and actually get answers to those
questions in a straight forward easy to understand manner. I was almost as if
the members enjoyed sharing their knowledge.

Could be worse. You could have an internet badass try to call you out to meet him in the middle of the country to fight you. And then have other idiots on this site think it’s actually a reasonable request.

Oh the shit people do when you don’t have to say anything to anyone’s face.

[quote]jbird643 wrote:
stringer is asking a frequent, knowledgeable poster (tribunaldude) to provide us with some evidence that backs up his opinions. I see nothing wrong with this, but then again, my post count is very low and I have only been a member since Dec. of '08. There might be something you vets know that I am unaware of.

[/quote]

Thankyou. I am not calling tribunaldude an asshole or anything. His stuff is informative and can still be used whether he is a pro bodybuilder or a 12 year old in his moms basement.

Livefromthe781 has openly called the guy a fraud and liar and many people agreed.

its just meant to give tribunaldude a chance to defend himself.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
You know it’s funny. I was just at another forum that is real into gear as well
and I noticed something. Guys would ask questions and actually get answers to those
questions in a straight forward easy to understand manner. I was almost as if
the members enjoyed sharing their knowledge.[/quote]

Exactly. they are all straightforward questions. they are not “call outs.” tribunaldude fucking ASKED for someone to make a thread about his training and methods.

its a shame that holymac and alpha didnt want them, as they were genuinely only intended to provide helpful information.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Could be worse. You could have an internet badass try to call you out to meet him in the middle of the country to fight you. And then have other idiots on this site think it’s actually a reasonable request.

Oh the shit people do when you don’t have to say anything to anyone’s face. [/quote]

oh please. you are the definition of “internet badass.” every other post is about how new jersey is like fucking downtown baghdad and how you and your “boys” “fuck peoples shit up.”

or how you’ve been in ten thousand bar brawls like you are fucking clint eastwood.

Dude you’ve been here exactly 3 days and you seem to know a lot about the people of this site, what was your account name before and why’d you change it?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Same with Bill Roberts. [/quote]

I’ve always wondered what BR looks like. lol

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dude you’ve been here exactly 3 days and you seem to know a lot about the people of this site, what was your account name before and why’d you change it?[/quote]

you are just mad i havent made a “lankmofo, how do you train?” thread…yet

lol.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Dude you’ve been here exactly 3 days and you seem to know a lot about the people of this site, what was your account name before and why’d you change it?[/quote]

You are persistant… but your question has been avioded like the plague… not even responded to with a lie. Like… “I lurked for 5 years” etc. That shows me that you are dead on the mark.

[quote]DJS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Dude you’ve been here exactly 3 days and you seem to know a lot about the people of this site, what was your account name before and why’d you change it?

You are persistant… but your question has been avioded like the plague… not even responded to with a lie. Like… “I lurked for 5 years” etc. That shows me that you are dead on the mark. [/quote]

avoided like the PLAGUE??? lol! really? this is the second time hes asked, i would hsrdly call that a “plague”-like inquisition.

what difference does it make what i say? this very thread is in honour of someone people believe/dont believe. you said “he hasnt even responded with a lie” lol how could you possibly deduce if i was lying or not?

its an internet forum for fucks sake.

ok

i am nephorm
i am cap’n salty
i am PGA
i am an ex lurker
i am a new member

you have just stated you wont believe me anyway whatever i say so why even ask?

[quote]DJS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

You are persistant… but your question has been avioded like the plague… not even responded to with a lie. Like… “I lurked for 5 years” etc. That shows me that you are dead on the mark. [/quote]

I think everyone knows I’m dead on. The problem is this guy will become a regular poster and everyone will forget all about how he used to be someone else and eventually he’ll probably be accepted as someone to take seriously.

[quote]stringer wrote:
DJS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

You are persistant… but your question has been avioded like the plague… not even responded to with a lie. Like… “I lurked for 5 years” etc. That shows me that you are dead on the mark.

avoided like the PLAGUE??? lol! really? this is the second time hes asked, i would hsrdly call that a “plague”-like inquisition.

what difference does it make what i say? this very thread is in honour of someone people believe/dont believe. you said “he hasnt even responded with a lie” lol how could you possibly deduce if i was lying or not?

ok

i am nephorm
i am cap’n salty
i am PGA
i am an ex lurker
i am a new member

you have just stated you wont believe me anyway whatever i say so why even ask?[/quote]

He didn’t state he wouldn’t believe you. Where did he say that? Whether or not we believe you has everything to do with who you say you were.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
stringer wrote:
DJS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

He didn’t state he wouldn’t believe you. Where did he say that? Whether or not we believe you has everything to do with who you say you were.

[/quote]

ur duh he clearly said he wouldnt believe me. “he didnt even respond with a LIE LIKE…”

like i said previously, how could he POSSIBLY know if i was lying?

if i say i actually WAS a 5 year lurker you wont believe me. making out i am some mysterious ex member with dreams of world domination or some shit is just fucking weird.

some of you take this place far too seriously.
i am not an ex member.
i am not a troll.

my posts have largely been on the money, im not here to cause problems.

neither am i an ex member whos cancelled his membership and started a new one why the fuck would someone do that on an anonymous internet forum?

[quote]stringer wrote:

neither am i an ex member whos cancelled his membership and started a new one why the fuck would someone do that on an anonymous internet forum?
[/quote]

I was going to ask you the same thing.

If you’re just a regular lurker why did you avoid my question a few times?

Nevermind, don’t respond to this. Suffice to say I don’t believe you and don’t really care.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
stringer wrote:

I was going to ask you the same thing.

If you’re just a regular lurker why did you avoid my question a few times?

Nevermind, don’t respond to this. Suffice to say I don’t believe you and don’t really care.[/quote]

i wasnt “avoiding” it i just didnt respond. and why exactly dont you believe me? do you think im the lone gunman on the grassy knoll as well? whats the big conspiracy?

more importantly

TRIBUNALDUDE WHERE ARE YOU???

maybe he’s got a life and doesn’t always have to be on internet forums defending himself against some inbred, ignorant, trash talking, lying piece of shit that’s “been a member” for less than a week but already over 50 posts. you clearly have no life, no back up of your own stats/lifts/proof you’re not a piece of bullshit ass weak sauce motherfucker.

[quote]stringer wrote:
DJS wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

ok

i am nephorm
i am cap’n salty
i am PGA
i am an ex lurker
i am a new member

you have just stated you wont believe me anyway whatever i say so why even ask?[/quote]

I just like that he keeps bringing it up every time the threads start to focus on the wrong things. Its not a bad thing what you are doing… its just shady you wont do it as your self. So that should not be forgoten. Where are your pics? Can’t ask folks for pics if you don’t have any up.

[quote]keepitshibby wrote:
maybe he’s got a life and doesn’t always have to be on internet forums defending himself against some inbred, ignorant, trash talking, lying piece of shit that’s “been a member” for less than a week but already over 50 posts. you clearly have no life, no back up of your own stats/lifts/proof you’re not a piece of bullshit ass weak sauce motherfucker.[/quote]

hmm you sure get worked up over people youve never met posting totally irrelevant information on an internet forum.

why are you so angry keepitshibby? wanna lie down on the couch and talk about your anger and where it comes from?

(btw i am being made to look like a troll. im not a troll. but equally theres too much band of brothers, brothers in arms bullshit going on here. ive asked a guy to post his training history. HE LITERALLY ASKED ME TO)

Sorry to break it to you ‘ex-lurker’ but Tribunal is a myth. Some say he only appears at full moon, others say he is in fact a time traveling warlock, whom X learned his art from, another wacky story I heard was that he only appears if you say his name backward three times in front of a mirror, where he will leap out and smother you with his huge pecs.

I wouldn’t dare even test that last one.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
BTW: People are ASIAN, rugs are Oriental
[/quote]

Such a hot potato for some reason.

Anything from the orient (East Asia) is oriental, not just rugs. Anything from Asia is Asian, not just people.

Oriental is more specific than Asian, since Russians are Asian, but probably not what you had in mind when you said people are Asian. Russians aren’t oriental, though.