"Let's Go Brandon" - Bidens Trolled During Christmas Program

If being got is acting like an adult, sure.

1 Like

LOL! Do you need a tissue?
This is exactly the reactions I was hoping for… No facts, just feelings. And when your hurt, the whole world has to be hurt with you or they’re an 'ist. he he… Keep’em coming. These reactions make the whole thing get better and better.
I cannot stop laughing at yall… I am literally laughing as I read these really dark, mournful, hurt posts. Like someone insulted your religion. Wait, the cult. Yes, your cult was insulted. lol!

1 Like

LOL! Stop it… your killing me… lol… Like the more I read the more I laugh. You guys take your cult way too seriously.
So let me get this straight. You can insult people on the right and it’s okay, you can insult people of faith and it’s no problem, but when the leader of your cult insults himself, you cannot handle it? Not being able to take a joke is the number one sign of weakness.
And you lot are displaying that weakness in sunlight. lol…

1 Like

Nope.

Nope.

The idea is to insult or dismantle the ideas, not the person.

It’s best to be cautious with righteous indignation, lest ye be called a hypocrite.

That was a dick move, and was 100% taking advantage of Biden’s “mental situation”, but anyone here who thinks that he was being an adult and taking the high road is as out of their minds as he is. They guy’s brain is mush, and is just getting progressively worse.

3 Likes

I think I’d be willing to bet money that this will not happen. I think it’s crazy to even suggest it as a possibility.

1 Like

So would I. I think the guy better make sure he has a good tax guy for the rest of his life, though.

Really? You think that one month from now, anyone will care about this? This guy will be the IRS’ main priority?

1 Like

I think people need to stay away from network news channels and other outlets that feed their confirmation bias and instead devote that energy towards looking at all sides and doing their best to remain objective. I know it’s a lot to ask, but it would really cut down on hyperbolic proclamations that just seem to get “opposing sides” worked up.

1 Like

Yes.

No.

I’m not sure that you meant to reply to me…

I agree.

I agree.

If you did mean to reply to me, I can only assume that you believe my statement was hyperbole. It wasn’t. I believe the guy better make sure he dots his I’s and crosses his t’s, legally, for the rest of his life. He made a mockery of the current face of Leviathan, and I don’t think Leviathan will forget. There’s no doubt in my mind that the government and mainstream media would love to “Remember the ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ guy from 2021? He lied on his tax forms for the years of X, Y, and Z.” They’d probably love to get a picture of him in a white t-shirt at a bonfire, too.

Haha, I didn’t mean to reply directly to you; was meant for the poster who said he’d possibly get arrested for a political crime.

I had to google what this whole let’s go Brandon thing is. I still don’t get it. Maybe I should be president.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, cause there is no precedent for it like James O’Keeffe? A man who literally committed no crime, raided by the FBI over “Ashly Biden’s Diary” which he did not have and was very transparent about it. Or that woman in Alaska whom the Fed’s kicked the door in a raided their house for Pelosi’s laptop, except those people never set foot on capital grounds. The FBI had a picture of a lady with the same eye and hair color and height, who claim stole Pelosi’s laptop, but the picture looked nothing like the lady, whose house they were raiding. Had they done one second of investigating, they would have figure out this lady was not who they were looking for. But it didn’t stop them.
Or how about the “plot to kidnap and kill Gretchen Witmer”? The case is falling apart, because 12 of the 18 kidnapers were FBI. So don’t tell me ‘it can’t happen here’.
The only thing protecting this guy is the publicity. I thought it was stupid to go public at first, but then realized, if he didn’t they could do anything they wanted to this guy and nobody would know.
Yeah, the federal government has, does and will continue to go after political enemies. And the government is more overt about it than ever. This is what happens when you are asleep or in the cult, you don’t know things.

**I did forget to ask, how much money are we talking here?

2 Likes

If this were Trump, this whole section would be cheering and it would be the headline on every corporate media operation for weeks. People want to pretend he was being ‘an adult’, lol. The chink in that armor is that biden repeated the insult and agreed with it. And as a guy who thinks biden is an evil, bad, disgusting human being, I enjoyed it immensely.

People say this so much, it, itself is becoming a trope.
It’s difficult to know what’s really going on because the media that is supposed to be ‘trusted’ peddles regularly in complete lies, like the Joe Rogan/ horse de-wormer crap. Yet, people still turn it on and believe. I created an entire thread dedicated to mass media and its propensity to lie and quite predictably, the usual subjects, there, there and there <^>, bloviated about how not true that is…
Unfortunately, I still have to use source corporate media, but then I have to verify it. It’s a pain in the ass and most people won’t do that, it takes too much time. And most people don’t care unless they are personally affected which most of the time they are not. At least they don’t notice until the shelves are bare and bread is $10 a loaf, then they notice real quick.
And this incident was on the internet faster than it was on the main outlets. I was laughing too hard to move.

1 Like

You somehow missed the “network news” part of what I wrote as you focused exclusively on network news.

While you are walking your dog on the beach with your wife and wearing a mask with no-one else around…that makes you an assclown…let’s go brandon

2 Likes

I saw a couple “mask kiss”, which blew my mind.

1 Like