Let's Get in a Argument

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

And you’re Canadian. LOL.[/quote]

What’s wrong with Canadians? Motherfucker.

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Obama can keep his change…I think Sara Palin will be a much better President.

and she’s purdy.[/quote]

Your avatar`s axe is not combat effective.

nub.[/quote]

It’d slice up your Canadian Bacon ass.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Obama can keep his change…I think Sara Palin will be a much better President.

and she’s purdy.[/quote]

Your avatar`s axe is not combat effective.

nub.[/quote]

It’d slice up your Canadian Bacon ass.[/quote]

I am much more proficient in snow-environmental combat from years of snowball fights. I`d tear your shitty physique apart with my bear like canadian power you californian poofter.

an argument?

Our governor is the fucking Terminator. Who’s yours, Fruit?

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
Our governor is the fucking Terminator. Who’s yours, Fruit?[/quote]

You`re a fucking idiot. If the reason is not apparent, kill yourself.

P.S. jkjkjkjk Canada has so many good Governors.

pssh you guys are all lame… Any crossfit people here?

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
Fuck Christians, heteros, accountants, movie-goers, people that use speedstick, taxi enthusiasts and people that brush their teeth more than twice a day.

P.S.

Bodybuilding isn`t functional.

lulz.[/quote]
Speedstick should be capitalized, you dumb-fuck.

DB[/quote]

So should just about everything else there.

Handsome shitfuckassaidshaver.
[/quote]

Bullshit! Only Christians and the trademarked brand-name deodorant. You gameshow-losing, tiny, wiper-of-other-people’s-bottoms, John Candy-wannabe.

DB

[quote]hairygorillaguy wrote:
pssh you guys are all lame… Any crossfit people here?

^this guy is an idiot.

really annoying way of talking.

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:
Fuck Christians, heteros, accountants, movie-goers, people that use speedstick, taxi enthusiasts and people that brush their teeth more than twice a day.

P.S.

lulz.[/quote]

DB[/quote]

[/quote]

Bullshit! Only Christians and the trademarked brand-name deodorant. You gameshow-losing, tiny, wiper-of-other-people’s-bottoms, John Candy-wannabe.

DB[/quote]

Nice teeth fatso.

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:

[quote]Mackk wrote:

P.S.

lulz.[/quote]

DB[/quote]

[/quote]

DB[/quote]

Nice teeth fatso.[/quote]
Fatso? Who are you calling fatso?

DB

I don’t understand why everyone on here squats all the time, it’s a stupid movement and has no function. Personally I take creatines every day and can’t find jeans that fit. All I do is run and make sure to get 25 grams of protein a day, for all you idiots you can’t absorb more than that or it’s bad for your kidneys.

I also curl and do bench 6 days a week followed by 1000 crunches every morning, my abs are hawt! You can’t believe how girls go crazy for guys like me.

FWIW I’m 6’6" 116lbs!

O’BANION RULES!!

As the title says. I dont care what the topic is, i just feel like getting in a fight. to be honest thats all these forums are nowadays anyway. begin…[/quote]

No!

V

[quote]dday wrote:
I don’t understand why everyone on here squats all the time, it’s a stupid movement and has no function. Personally I take creatines every day and can’t find jeans that fit. All I do is run and make sure to get 25 grams of protein a day, for all you idiots you can’t absorb more than that or it’s bad for your kidneys.

I also curl and do bench 6 days a week followed by 1000 crunches every morning, my abs are hawt! You can’t believe how girls go crazy for guys like me.

FWIW I’m 6’6" 116lbs!

O’BANION RULES!![/quote]

6’6" 116lbs? You should cut before you go on any kind of bulk, you might lose your abs.

Some fucking Canadian internet queer is jamming me up 'bout my trusty battleaxe AND my Governator?

Whats that all aboooot?

Must just be another jealous Canadian prick.

Canada’s gotta be fullofem.

Eh?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Some fucking Canadian internet queer is jamming me up 'bout my trusty battleaxe AND my Governator?

Whats that all aboooot?

Eh?[/quote]

Busy running a train on your mom with the canadian speedskating team, brb.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Whats that all aboooot?

Eh?[/quote]

Alright, listen you fat lazy American. I’ve had enough of this Canadian bashing. Just because we don’t like to shove our dicks up every other countries ass doesn’t mean we deserve to get shit on.

Goddamn hippy Californians.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

As the title says. I dont care what the topic is, i just feel like getting in a fight. to be honest thats all these forums are nowadays anyway. begin…[/quote]

No!

V[/quote]

No means yes…

Just an update Edgy, your mom bit my neck when i let her off the leash. Thank god I have this free healthcare for the rabies shot! Hows obamacare workin out for yaÃ?

Not a hippy…

Viking…Look at my Avi forchristsake!

Best think that ever came outta Canada was Brian Adams.

And even he sucked.

DebraD is Canadian…that alone is saving your country from being ass fucked by 'Merica.