Let's Discuss It

…ripped here

gosh…i changed this picture but i still see the previous, that is no ripped at all :smiley:

i think you’re off to a good start, just keep adding more overall mass.

I would like someone photoshop my picture to see how would I be enhanched, just a curiosity :)))))))) :smiley:

by the way I am happy if I am capable to add 10 more lean pounds

I workout more as a power lifter than as a body builder

lots of deadlifts squats bench close grip bench chin ups military press pull ups

those kind of stuff… plus core work and rotator cuff…

I am kind of power builder…ehehhe

Want to learn OL as I have my own facility

…side tricep

…here I was younger, more body builder…no deadlifts, no squats… no rock muscles on the back and hips

u look like a 300 warrior :slight_smile:

[quote]bignate wrote:
u look like a 300 warrior :)[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
I try something better of my back pictures…let’s see
actually the back is my most muscular part! :D[/quote]

Pictures don’t lie.
If you want to believe that your back doesn’t need work than by all means continue what you are doing. The reality is that your upper back is lacking thickness and is not up to par with you arms and chest. We still don’t know how wide you are because you wont flare your lats in the pictures.

Nonetheless, very impressive physique. Congrats on having ur own facility, I was wondering why you were shirtless, not many gyms allow that. What kind of numbers are you throwing around, my guess is that they are pretty high.

back needs work as mentioned previously

You look like Jesus with muscles.

[quote]John Q. Adequate wrote:
You look like Jesus with muscles.[/quote]

i think jesus would have been closer to this build than the blue eyed girly man that is prtrayed traditionally