T Nation

Let's Discuss It

36 years old

20 years of training (only 3 into the serious stuff training, deadlift, squat)


front

side back

my stats

74-75 kilos

172 cm (5’8)

I think you need better pictures with less light, you’re all washed out.

agreed like the on in ur profile…


let’s try those


and


and


another


another

That’s some good stuff. Don’t know why you posted the first few…


at Mecca

the first are front and back and legs, as asked by the regulament


profile

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
the first are front and back and legs, as asked by the regulament[/quote]

The requirement photos really shouldn’t be in a relaxed pose. If you want to include a relaxed picture, go to town.
You’d definitely want to have:

  1. Front double-bi or most muscular
  2. Lat spread or back double-bi
  3. Leg shot, good display of the wheels

keep it up

[quote]TimothyJamesF wrote:
stefanogym wrote:
the first are front and back and legs, as asked by the regulament

The requirement photos really shouldn’t be in a relaxed pose. If you want to include a relaxed picture, go to town.
You’d definitely want to have:

  1. Front double-bi or most muscular
  2. Lat spread or back double-bi
  3. Leg shot, good display of the wheels

keep it up[/quote]

Come on
Most people don’t even post 2 pics. He has plenty, we can easily see his development. Lighten up

OP
Good job. You back is lagging im comparison to the rest of your body. That may be due to poor posing though. Learn to flare your lats when posing and it will make a big difference I think.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Good job. You back is lagging im comparison to the rest of your body. That may be due to poor posing though. Learn to flare your lats when posing and it will make a big difference I think. [/quote]

I think it’s the posing.

Anyway, good work.

What does your training look like?

you look like the son of God.

but anyway your front end seems to be good but as mentioned the back area doesnt follow suit.

idk maybe you just had really good lighting in the pic im talking about.

remember that other guy who wanted to do fitness modeling? he looked ripped in the first pic then he looked like a virgin flower in the rest.

I try something better of my back pictures…let’s see
actually the back is my most muscular part! :smiley:

again