2-Kinda sorta started working out
3-Big
4-Heavy weight
5-Huge
6-Holy shit

Post edited.

Skinny:

Big.

Although if we had a bell curve of the people on this site I’d fit in the top 10%, huge is like that gym rat that’s been lifting a serious 15 years+ (y’all know the dudes I’m talking about) or most competitive NPC competitors. Holy Shit is Ronnie Coleman.

Are we talking ‘normal’ people’s perceptions, or those of the average T-Nation forumgoer. Because if it’s the latter agree with Austin

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Are we talking ‘normal’ people’s perceptions, or those of the average T-Nation forumgoer. Because if it’s the latter agree with Austin[/quote]

This is about POSTING PICTURES of what these words mean.

Why would we care what some sedentary person thinks? To them, Tobey Mcgwire is BIG.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Post pictures of the following:

1-Skinny
2-Kinda sorta started working out
3-Big
4-Huge
5-Holy shit[/quote]

I have pictures disabled for T-Nation at work so I’ll throw out some posters names who have pic’s and avatars up and hopefully they won’t mind.

1. Skinny: Most of the beginner’s at T-Nation. I’d consider anyone 6ft and under 180 skinny. Whether they’re ripped or not, I’d still call them skinny.

2. My avatar and whatever pic I have in my hub of me over 200 lbs. I don’t consider myself big, so I’d put myself here.

3)Big: H4M , BugeishAD (sp), NewDamage to name a few. I’d say if you’re big if you’re sporting 18 inch lean arms and are above the 220 mark at 6 ft.

1. Huge: Morepain, Syngergy, and Dave Tate come to mind.

2. Holy shit: Physiques of anyone competing at the Arnold or other high level shows.

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Are we talking ‘normal’ people’s perceptions, or those of the average T-Nation forumgoer. [/quote]

I think that swing is only about a point.

I’m just hoping to fall somewhere above 2.5 right now, lol… :wink:

Lol missed the post picture part.

Terry Crews. Big.

Goldberg at his peak when he wrestled: Huge

Kai and Ronnie= Holy Shit

Evan=Huge

The Rock= Big

Skinny -

Matthew= Works out

Kinda working out -

Zac Efron= Skinny

Big -

Interesting thread - The problem with this is that views will(& should) be different based on perspective.

For example:

I think we all will agree on skinny.

Kinda sorta working out = Me and I’m approx 6’3 247

Big - Holy Mac, X etc 275+ lbs

Huge - pic attached

OMG big - I’m open to interpertation.

Huge -