T Nation

Letrozole

Can anyone help me with a quick question?? I am not jucing but have had a small case of gyno since puberty. Nothing to big but hate the puffy nipple thing. Anyways I read somewhere the letrozole(femara) may help reduce previous inflamation. I saw on here that chemone sells it in liquid form and when I checked and clicked to enlarge the picture I noticed that it said not for humans and don’t inject on the box. So, that kind of worried me.

I just want to know if it is safe to use or not before I try it. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

yeah, the reason why anyone could purchase that chemical is because of the label on it(dictating it should not be consumed by humans). they are research chemical versions of name brand drugs, with sale intended for like universities and private company to do research with them…

As aforementioned, they must say that so they can sell it to you without a prescription. Good Luck with your nipples

I think a doctor would know best in this case.

Gyno isn’t too rare, and there are a few options. If you and him decide that drugs are the best route, you can take them under his supervision and direction. Oh, and you won’t have to worry about any laws, either.

Thanks a lot for your help everybody. Just so everybody understands my problem isn’t that I was fat before I was actually way undernourished and skinny as fuck. I weighed about 50kg when I started training and am now up to 82kg and it seems the more muscle I get on my chest the bigger my nipples get.

I live in Japan and unfortunately no matter how technologically advanced they might seem their doctors are incompetent. I would love to go to the hospital and get “good help”/advice shit I actually did go and they fucking gave me antibiotics(plain cold medicine) to try and help.

I have easy access to anti-estrogens like nolvadex, clomid, arimidex, anastrozole, tamofen, and proviron but I have read that these don’t help with previous gyno only to prevent new cases after jucing.

Anyways thanks again for the help.

P.S. not trying to offend anybody with my reply my english has gotten pretty fucked. Actually its always been fucked.