T Nation

Letrozole Suspension

I apologise if i have been missed, i have a hell of a crisis going on and it is the typical country song.

I am still around so to those who know how to email me or even PM me insensitive stuff - feel free.

Now, for the meat.

What would one dissolve letrozole in? A Jamacial RUM? One of the PEG’s?
And also Tadafil, same query.

Its just one of my buddies asked and i thought one of the bright young(pah!) sparks here may know…

:wink:

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
I apologise if i have been missed, i have a hell of a crisis going on and it is the typical country song.

I am still around so to those who know how to email me or even PM me insensitive stuff - feel free.

Now, for the meat.

What would one dissolve letrozole in? A Jamacial RUM? One of the PEG’s?
And also Tadafil, same query.

Its just one of my buddies asked and i thought one of the bright young(pah!) sparks here may know…

:wink:

Brook[/quote]

Sod PM’ing you insensitive stuff, I’ll just call you a tosser on the open forums and have done with it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back mate.

I’d look for alcohol by volume rather than specific flavour. Anything over proof(Above 40% by volume) will give good solubility. I recently saw in Asda some very strong white rum (60%+ by vol) which was real cheap (well under £20).

It also means that you can get a higher concentration of drug per ml so you don’t have to imbibe as much alcohol. Aright, 1ml of scotch isn’t going to blow your mind or anything, but why take 1ml when you could take a quarter ml?

Vodka, rum, whisky, whatever - it’s still going to leave a nasty after-taste!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB - If you like a drop of strong rum, for general enjoyment or dissolving things in, but especially for general enjoyment, you’ll go a long way before you find anything that tastes as good as this…

Brook,

If sharing your country song could be therapeutic for you, feel free to PM or secure mail me.

Best Bud…

x2 ^^^^
and
everclear, shine, or just vodka

Thankyou kind gents.

The usual, drug abuse, divorce, lose home, job… nothing i cant deal with and laugh about in a month or two.

We dont seem to get everclear or that other american one, Game, but we DO get a strong Jamaican rum - about 60-80proof IIRC, i know a pal on here who used it for dbol and i have drank the stuff during a BBQ too…

I’ll look for that - the reason for the question was this : I KNOW that a strong alcohol will work for Dbol - but i wasnt sure if letro would have the same solubility, i guess i could find out myself but hey - i’m a twat and you are all trusted.

I’ll be around - we all got our shits to deal with. :wink:

Brook

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Renton wrote:
I’d look for alcohol by volume rather than specific flavour. Anything over proof(Above 40% by volume) will give good solubility. [/quote]

Why do you say that? Actual evidence?

Without evidence, it seems unlikely to me that that much water is tolerable for concentrations such as you are talking about (1/4 mL per dose.)

You are aware that 1 mL is about 1/29th of an ounce… you are quibbling about 1/29th of an ounce?

Anyway, on the original question, the solubility in alcohol of approximaly 190 proof (I forget the exact figure) is pretty reasonable. For whatever reason my computer is not allowing opening any other windows right now (Billions of dollars of quality Microsoft R&D showing their quality of work) so I cannot look up an e-mail where I had written someone about this exact question and had the specific figures, but I think you can get 2.5 mg/mL as a true solution in such high-proof alcohol. I will check and correct later if that is off.

As to why for example the AG product is a suspension when a solution is so easy to do, I don’t know.

So what are you saying bill - at that concentration water is ok?!

Or that they actually process it, use a PEG(or whatever) and suspend it - when all they need to do is slam it in some alcohol.

Back to the original question - will dbol and letro be sound in 40 or does it need to be 60ABV?

Brook

OK, now I have the information I’d gotten before on it.

The solubility in 96% alcohol, which would work out to 192 proof, is just under 6 mg per mL. So 2.5 mg/mL is certainly doable in 190 proof.

As for what happens when more water is added: the solubility in water alone is about .04 mg per mL.

Solubility in alcohol/water mixtures seems to me to be unpredictable. Where a substance has far less solubility in water, minor additions of water may not reduce solubility of an alcohol mixture greatly, but a point is reached where modest amounts of further added water turn the overall properties to being much more like water than like the alcohol.

60% water I would tend to guess would be past that point. Unless having experimental proof of something merely 40% alcohol being able to dissolve letrozole in the concentrations being talked about, I wouldn’t assume it. However if one wanted to deliver say 0.357 mg and didn’t mind taking say 5 mL to do it, which I think is still reasonable, thus needing only about 0.06 mg/mL, that ought to be doable.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Renton wrote:
I’d look for alcohol by volume rather than specific flavour. Anything over proof(Above 40% by volume) will give good solubility.

Why do you say that? Actual evidence?
[/quote]

Tried it - it worked but only just to 20mg/ml with dbol - My point was meant about the strength of alcohol affecting solubility, not about the specific compound being dissolved. Sorry I should have been more specific (but was having a blonde moment and not thinking specifically letro). At that level it did take a little warming to really get it to dissolve initially. May have been the type of scotch I used - without further experimentation I can’t yet say.

Quibbling? LOL - maybe it sounded like it but no, I actually feel 1ml of alcohol hit me, but despite the fact that I do like the occasional drink I prefer not to get that feeling. A quarter ml reduces those effects nicely for me. Each to his own.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Renton wrote:
BBB - If you like a drop of strong rum, for general enjoyment or dissolving things in, but especially for general enjoyment, you’ll go a long way before you find anything that tastes as good as this…

Looks nice and the reviews are positive. I’ll have to try that someday.

BBB[/quote]

Sooner than you may think mate.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Or that they actually process it, use a PEG(or whatever) and suspend it - when all they need to do is slam it in some alcohol.

Back to the original question - will dbol and letro be sound in 40 or does it need to be 60ABV?

Brook[/quote]

This thread is tangential and i am on diazepam (Blonde) so please can this be answered clearly? tA!

[quote]Renton wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
You are aware that 1 mL is about 1/29th of an ounce… you are quibbling about 1/29th of an ounce?

Quibbling? LOL - maybe it sounded like it but no, I actually feel 1ml of alcohol hit me, but despite the fact that I do like the occasional drink I prefer not to get that feeling. A quarter ml reduces those effects nicely for me. Each to his own.[/quote]

It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone could feel that amount. I was thinking effects on diet and so forth. Your point is completely valid of course for anyone who can feel that amount of alcohol; I just hadn’t been aware that that was possible.

I can vouch for the feeling. Nolvadex from one of the research chems I use is dosed at 20mg/ml in strong alcohol and I can feel just a single ml. It isn’t much, but it is certainly there and I don’t particularly like it either.

Also the taste is nauseating.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Renton wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
You are aware that 1 mL is about 1/29th of an ounce… you are quibbling about 1/29th of an ounce?

Quibbling? LOL - maybe it sounded like it but no, I actually feel 1ml of alcohol hit me, but despite the fact that I do like the occasional drink I prefer not to get that feeling. A quarter ml reduces those effects nicely for me. Each to his own.

It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone could feel that amount. I was thinking effects on diet and so forth. Your point is completely valid of course for anyone who can feel that amount of alcohol; I just hadn’t been aware that that was possible.[/quote]

That’s weird Bill - I simply assumed the opposite - that everybody could feel such a small amount. Heh - just shows that even as a slight hijack we can all still learn something!

Brook - Ease off the blonde’s mate and use the 60% stuff. If I read Bill’s posts correctly in my own blonde infused state, it would be preferable even if going for a lower mg/ml ratio.

This was discussed on an earlier thread, a month or so ago, and on the advice of BR, I dissolved 2.5mg Letrozole (1 tablet) in 10ml Everclear (190 proof) - intended dosage of .25/ed.

Hard to say if it dissolve completely as the binders seemed to stay in suspension. I keep it in a 50ml vial and simply give it a vigorous swirl before use, so I guess solution or suspension doesn’t really matter. Seems to be working OK

[quote]Renton wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Renton wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
You are aware that 1 mL is about 1/29th of an ounce… you are quibbling about 1/29th of an ounce?

Quibbling? LOL - maybe it sounded like it but no, I actually feel 1ml of alcohol hit me, but despite the fact that I do like the occasional drink I prefer not to get that feeling. A quarter ml reduces those effects nicely for me. Each to his own.

It hadn’t occurred to me that anyone could feel that amount. I was thinking effects on diet and so forth. Your point is completely valid of course for anyone who can feel that amount of alcohol; I just hadn’t been aware that that was possible.

That’s weird Bill - I simply assumed the opposite - that everybody could feel such a small amount. Heh - just shows that even as a slight hijack we can all still learn something!

Brook - Ease off the blonde’s mate and use the 60% stuff. If I read Bill’s posts correctly in my own blonde infused state, it would be preferable even if going for a lower mg/ml ratio.[/quote]

Blonde bastard!